Promo

"Bondita" he called her sweetly.

"Come here, sit " He gestured her, shyly.

Nervously she tried to sit beside him on a chair when he pulled her on his lap. "On my lap, not there".

"Sakha babu" she gasped.

"Pati babu...Call me Pati babu...I like it that way" saying he blushed profusely.

"What happened to you today?" She asked being amused. He was behaving so unnatural. Although she was enjoying it very much. Her cheeks were revealing her heart's condition.

"Love....." saying he giggled and kissed her on her cheeks which obviously made her jump on her place.

_____________________________

"Hey Ani, Are you alone?" She asked while entering in his quarter.

"Actually..ammm..Emma..." He hesitated.

He was enjoying his day with Bondita and Emma appeared suddenly. He don't wanna reveal her about their relation.

"Why are you stammering dear? You are single ,I know. Let's just hang out" she offered.

"Am busy. So please" he stated on her face.

Oh. So he is excusing. She saw someone's silhouette there and she was sure that it was bondita.

"It's alright Ani, enjoy" she smirked and departed from there.

____________________________

"He is mine to love and mine to touch you bitch" she yelled.

Bondita just chuckled on her words sarcastically.

"What? What is there to laugh upon?" She shouted on her irritatingly.

"Only if you know the real meaning of love. What do you think he roams around me because he is mine? Nope. It's because I am his. I have devoted myself to him" she smiled with contentment.

"Anyways, both are the same things. I am yours ,you are mine. Same" She argued.

Bondita laughed on her knowledge. Only if the lady in front of her knew exactly what LOVE actually is.

_____________________________

"I will spike his milk and then I will get my grandson" he muttered with joy.

"But this isn't right bade malik" retorted Bihari.

"Shut up! Who is malik here? I will soon get my grandson because I got to know your secret Anirudh. You hid it from me, from all of us. But now no one can stop me" he muttered.

_____________________________

They were in a hotel room.

"Sakha babu, the room is so beautiful " she complimented.

"Yeah, thanks to your Salim dada who did this intentionally to tease me" he muttered under his breath.

"You said something?" She asked.

Shaking his head he sat on a chair in the hope that maybe someone will come to open the door of their room.

Meanwhile Bondita got some stuffs from almirah and started opening it excitedly.

"There's gift Sakha babu" she informed.

"Bondita please go to sleep. I am having headache and....."

"Let's do sex. All the night. It will be fun and exciting " came her voice that made his eyes widened. The headache long gone, as his throat dried.

Comment your favourite part and aage ke chapters me Arc ki zindgi Brbad hone wali hai...🤣😂. Hmari shi rhegi don't worry.

And keep supporting me, loving me.