⁰³

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

two months later

"DEANNA! come get this baby!" i shouted from downstairs. cairo, my one year old nephew and deanna's son had slobbered all over me and i wasn't having it. i barely even like kids- well other peoples kids.

deanna came around the corner and picked up little cairo and headed up stairs.

A lot has happened in the last two months, i was able to save the house from being foreclosed on.

i stopped working at club about a month ago and after i did, allegra and her husband got arrested for assault and murder and other crimes that i don't feel like naming. i never want to go back again. ever.

i still think about that one guy though. i can't stop thinking about his eyes. he had beautiful blue eyes and long black hair. i wonder where he is.

i got off the couch and went upstairs to shower and get ready for some party josiah invited me to.

"uh where you going?" deanna asked me as i passed her bedroom door way, rocking cairo to sleep.

"Out." i made my way to the bottom of the steps before slamming the door shut behind me.

i wore a tight, shiny, black corset dress that showed off my breasts and hugged my curves; pairing it with some simple clear pumps and my everyday black coach purse that hung off my shoulder and sat right at my waist.

since i didn't have a car, i walked. it wasn't a big deal, the party was only like a block or two from my house. i didn't want to ask anybody for a ride cause in my opinion...

that's some lame shit.

i looked at the building in front of me. it wasn't a house. i thought this was a house party but i guess not, it's just a regular party at some regular club.

thank god blasted through the speakers as i walked in, the smell of smoke and sweat filled my nose causing me to gag internally. i pushed the crowd of dancing people and searched for at least one of my friends.

i felt a tap on my shoulder as i was looking around, chin in the air.

"hey, girl. i didn't think you was gon show." analia giggled as she pulled me into a hug and passed me a shot.

i smiled at her before downing the shot and managing to slip it onto the counter of the bar.

"i thought this was a house party! whose party is this?" i shouted over the blaring music. we made it to a booth where josiah, j'kari and some blonde headed boy all sat.

"its his party." the blonde boy spoke as he pointed at some guy across the room with what looked to be a hand over his face.

"you sure we should be here? that nigga look creepy." josiah pulled me onto the booth seat by my wrist.

"girl hush and drink these!" analia passed me about five shots off a black circular tray that sat in the middle of the booth table.

somehow i ended up in the middle of the dance floor, dancing within the crowd of other people as goosebumps blasted through the clubs speakers. i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as my hips swayed with the beat of the music.

i brought my hand up around the head of the stranger that stood behind me, caressing the side of his face before turning around to face him.

i gasped and took a step back in surprise. it was that creepy guy from earlier. The hand that sat on his face wasn't there anymore so i could see his face in its entirety.

"what..do you want" the breath i was holding released itself.

"i just wanna dance with you." he snickered and attempted to grab my hand to pull me back into his chest.

i snatched my hand away and walked away from him, disappearing into the crowd.

i managed to find a empty bathroom and locked myself in. my heart pounded in my chest and my breathing quickened. i was having a panic attack.

"fuck." i whimpered as i clutched onto the bathroom sink and looked at myself in the mirror, attempting to calm myself.

but it just got worse since there was someone banging on the door. i grunted in pain as i became light headed and my chest tightened.

everything went black.

"Dallas. dallas wake up!" i heard a voice call out to me as my eyes adjusted to the light.

my vision was blurry but i see a few faces.

"god, dallas! don't ever scare us like that." analia helped me sit up.

my friends and a few of the other club people stood in the doorway, some of them with their phones out, recording.

i groaned in embarrassment.

"lord please don't let me end up on shaderoom." j'kari kissed his teeth before shooing off the small crowd.

"can you stand?" the blonde boy asked me. i nodded as i was pulled off the ground by my arms.

"let me take you home." j'kari offered.
i shook my head in protest.

"no, no i'm fine. i don't want to ruin y'all's night with my antics." i spoke before exiting the bathroom and pushing my way back to the booth.

i chugged a glass of water before rushing back into the crowd of dancing people.

before someone tugged on my wrist and pulled me off the dance floor.

"i said i'm fine! let me g-" I shouted but stopped when i saw him.

baby face. black hair, blue eyes, nose piercing, tats.

"why're you touching me? " i asked as if we were sworn enemies of some sort.

he let go of my wrist and held up his arms in defense.
"i-im sorry. i heard you passed out in the bathroom and i just wanted to make sure you were straight."

i groaned in embarrassment. "guess im that girl now." i frowned.

"nah. it's cool, shit happens." he said before holding his hand out infront of him.

i glanced at his hand before placing mine in his. he lead me through the crowd and out of the club.

"do you need a ride home?" he asked before handing me his jacket.

"thanks but no thanks. I'm fine." i handed him his jacket back before walking away.

i made it about a mile down the road before my feet started hurting and i got hungry so i stopped at a Wendy's but before i could walk into the building a black on black Camaro LT with blacked out windows pulled up next to me.

"hey! you sure don't need a ride? it's freezing out there." He spoke.

i sighed. "fine, you can give me a ride only if you buy me wendy's first." he popped the lock on the passenger side door, allowing me to get in.