⁰⁷

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

sᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:
peak (fed up) - RAAHiiM

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs ʀᴏᴍ 1 ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

14ᴋᴅᴀʙɪ

1:30ᴀᴍ

you up?
i'm missing you fr ma
i'm missing yo pretty smile
and that irritating ass attitude
bae please call me
sᴇɴᴛ

you still on dat weird shit🤨
sᴇᴇɴ

nah mama
just come through i need to see yo fine ass
i need you bad
please
sᴇᴇɴ

fine but we ain't doing nun
freaky ass 😒
sᴇᴇɴ

ima show you sum freaky😏
sᴇᴇɴ

nigga get blocked AGAIN
sᴇᴇɴ

no please
aight ima chill
i promise
just pull up
sᴇᴇɴ

send me da lo
sᴇɴᴛ

9300 madison dr apt 502
atlanta, ga 30309
sᴇᴇɴ

xxᴏᴅᴀʟʟᴀs ʜᴀs ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

a smile spread across my lips as i clicked off my dms and got outta bed to put on some clothes.

i threw on a black tube top, some black nike pros with sweats on top and a hoodie. i slipped on my house shoes before grabbing my keys and overnight bag.

yeah my broke ass finally got a car, an all black v6 r/t hellcat with 5% tint😫!!

i followed the address he sent me and i was nervous. i had a feeling of what was going to happen but i wasn't too sure. i refused to believe that i was finna pull up to a nigga house that i only went out with once. i guess you could say i was in denial of the sexual tension between us.

da-nile is a river in egypt !!

the drive lasted a good ten minutes. i acknowledged the fact that his apartment was only a couple miles away from my house.

i sat outside the building for a while as i thought about what his apartment could look like, how he kept up with himself when we weren't together.

what if he was a complete serial killer or something like...

dallas just get out the car n stop being scary.

i took a deep breath as i popped the lock to the drivers side door and stepped out with my belongings.

i walked through the brightly lit halls of the luxurious building until i found an elevator. i pressed the up arrow and waited a moment for the doors to open.