⁰⁸

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

"SAY it louder! say it louder! who's gonna love you like meeee? like meee?"

"ooo said you wanna be good but you couldn't keep yo composure—said you wanna be good, but you begging me to come over."

"saying who's gonna fuck you like me?" i sang out as shameless by the weeknd blasted throughout the car's speakers.

i was currently on a eleven hour drive with j'kari, heading to dallas, tx. the city i just happened to be named after.

it was storming bad as fuck but i ain't care cause i was listening to my jams. love me some abel real fucking bad.

i looked over at j'kari who was slumped in the passenger seat, hoodie covering his face with my seat back far as fuck i just mean mugged the shit outta him.

i adjusted my glasses so i can see the road better and looked out my passenger side mirror, switching lanes as i followed the gps. we planned on staying at the omni hotel cause we heard it was all nice and fancy.

i picked up the blunt we were smoking earlier, from the ashtray in my cup holder and re-lit it. i rolled the window down a little bit not wanting to hot box the car and suffocate the sleeping male in the seat next to me.

little passenger princess ass nigga

i physically kissed my teeth as i talked shit about him in my head.

i should be a mothafuckin passenger princess! but nooo his ass wanna complain about driving eleven hours.

nigga! tf you think i'm doing?!
putting this mothafucka in autopilot?!

i shook my head and continued to smoke my blunt.

i had about three hours left of driving and was tired as fuck. i stopped at a rest stop so we could switch. i laughed softly knowing his ass was gonna be mad as fuck.

i pulled into the parking lot, rain falling fast and hard against my car. i waited a good five minutes before waking him.

i tapped his shoulder. "kari, wake up."
he groaned and tried shrugging my hand off him. i put both of my hands on him and started shaking him.

he grunted in annoyance.
"nigga whatttt?" he sounded like meek mill doing all that whining.

"GET UHHHP" i moaned and continued shaking him. he sat up mean mugging me while i laughed.

he kissed teeth. stretching and rubbed his face.

"it's raining how we gone switch?" he looked out the front window.

"ima climb in the back and you just slide over, simple. real fucking simple." i said looking at him with a dumb expression.

he kissed his teeth. "mane, hurry up n come on." i rolled my eyes at him.
"nigga don't rush me!"

i climbed into the back seat and in the midst of him sliding over in the drivers seat i got a facetime call from dabi.

i answered it, my phone was propped up on one them little phone holder things. i hopped in the passenger seat.