Telling Everyone

Lucy:"Yes for about 3 years now . How am I going to tell him?"
Andy:"The team is going to the beach Tomorrow , you and your friends cab come and plus I want to meet your husband."
Lucy:"Drea , is there something you want to tell me?"
Andy:"No?"
Lucy:"I know you were married."
Andy:"How did you-"
Lucy:"The man that was standing next the one with curly hair was watching you with the woman you were holding hands with and I heard that he said 'That is is why he divorced you.'

Andy knew who she was talking about. Sullivan was still angry about Andy dating someone 3 months after their divorce.

Andy:"So he is jelouse that I am dating Brielle."
Both bailey and Lucy nods their.

(Time skip: Everyone is one the beach.)
Lucy:"Can I say something?"
Everyone except Andy and Bailey  was confused but noded their head."I am very happy to be around the people I love and care for and I am grateful for life." She was about drink the wine when she said "Oh , I am pregnant!" Tim dropped the glass of wine that he had which made everyone look at him with confusion.
Tim:"Really?"
Lucy:"Really!" Tim ran up to her and kisses her deeply making The group gasp.
Lucy breaks the kiss laughing.
Carla, one of the rookies who had a crush on Tim said " Bradford , arent you married?" Everyone shook their head and looked at the two.
Tim:"Everyone,Meet Lucy Bradford or you may know as Lucy Chen."  They continued the day at the beach , and went home  after.