And out he goes Chapter 11

Some people have been asking for a chapter in Matts pov

so here ya go and hope you enjoy :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Matts Pov:

What the hell is that noise. It needs to stop. In my semi-dream state I realized it was my phone. Wait! I have my phone. Did I really forget that I had my cell phone with me. I tried to read who was calling but I had just woken up so my eye sight wasn't the best in the world. Oh its Trey, I answered my phone but I kind of wished I hadn't because I almost got my ear blown off by the Trey.

"DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CHECK IN HOURS AGO!" Trey yelled into the phone.

"What the hell Trey are you trying to kill my hearing!" I sat up in the bed, whipping the sleep from my eyes.

"DUDE! I thought you were dead!" Trey always had a problem with exaggerating things.

"Wow was to have trust in me, but you need to chill the f**k out! I'm fine thanks for asking."

"Well, Where the hell are you!" He better watch his tone. It doesn't matter that he's my best friend, he better know who's in charge here.

"When I went on my job that my father assigned me I got jumped by a group of rouges, but this human helped me out."

"A human? Wait, is she hot?" I growled once he said that. I don't know but my wolf did not like him about her like that. Ass, of course he would ask something like that, the horn dog.

"Dude really? Calm your balls okay. What do you want? " I Would like it of I could get a few more hours of sleep before I had to leave. I was really enjoying this girls parents comfortable bed.

"Well first off we need you back here pronto. Things are going a little crazy without you here." Oh god I could only imagine how bad things are. They all act like chickens without heads if I'm not there.

"Where are you guys now?" I pulled the covers of my legs and stretched and got off the bed. Where did I put my clothes again?.

"Were still at pack house. But people are starting to freak out since your not back yet."

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit. But You, Greg and Liam. I need you to go to the neighboring clan to tell them about the sightings but don't shift. Take the car and drive on the main roads. But before you leave tell Marcus to do a perimeter check around the whole property. Got it!"

"Got it boss What do you want me to tell the Alpha?"

"Tell him that I will be home as soon as I can." to tell you the truth that's all you can say.

He's going to be pissed that I for

1: did not finish my job

2: I sent Trey, Greg and Liam to do it for me.

Well sorry daddy if I really need to sleep so I can heal faster. Because I have just been attacked but dumb ass rouges. And it would be horrible the neighboring clans saw me right now. Because to put it lightly I look like shit, so no. I am going to get an ear full from my father when I get home but I really don't care.

Once I got my clothes on I made the bed I was sleeping in and folded the pj's I was loaned on the bed. I tip toed trough the halls so I didn't wake up Tyler or that evil cat of her's. What was its name, Tinker, tanker or what ever. It is still an evil cat.

But as I made my way to the door, I couldn't help but feel bad about just leaving her after she helped me but it couldn't be helped. Once I got to the door my guilt was eating at me so I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and left her a note taped to the fridge. I made her breakfast as a thank you. I was pretty impressed with how quickly I whipped out the food. I also hope she not vegetarian because most of the food I made had bacon grease in it from the bacon I made her.

Once the food was all done, I cleaned up my mess and did on last check if I left anything. But I don't know why but I realized that that I was heading to the girls room. Maybe I just wanted to check on her one last time before I leave. When I opened the door My breath got caught in my throat. She looked so beautiful while asleep. Even though this was epically creepy I didn't care.

She was laying on her side with her arms and legs wrapped around her pillow. It was adorable, she looked like a baby animal rapped around her moms leg. And her hair was spread all over her pillow, it looked like a fan of gold. I didn't realized I had been staring at her for so long because It stared to get brighter as in the sun was coming up. So I had to stop staring and I don't know why I did but I gave her a kiss on the forehead and then I ran out of her house and out of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to those who have read my story

and have commented.

Those comments really help me get motivated to write, so thank you.

Hopefully I can write a few more chapters by the end of today,

Your author:

Diana