Travels

Bella POV:

It's been three months since I have left Pop Village and went to travel the other parts of the world...let me just say...ITS AMAAAAZING!!!

I've seen so many cool areas that I haven't seen and oh boy they don't disappoint. Especially there food. Like, oh my gosh! I can't stop eating the food. Uhhhh anyways I am at this place called, "Everything Town".

It's where it.....has everything you can imagine! Like a water park, caves, amusement parks, ice skating rink and Ahhhh so much more!

Anyways, I purchased my hotel room and went into my room that I needed to go to.

I finished unpacking and decided to go check out the town.

I got dressed in a beautiful baby blue short dress with baby blue heels with it. Once finished getting dressed I immediately left to go to the most best places to go in the town. Since it was night time, I didn't have a lot of options but I'm still going to try to do something. Every day counts!

Hmmmmm, the Marcos? Nah, how about funky town? Not todayyyy. Ooooo I know! The Sugar Bell Bar!

That is definitely something I should do at this time. I quickly head on over there which only took five minutes to get to.

Once I arrived, I immediately went in.

This is going to be so much fun!