The Walking Journey

Bella POV:

While me and him walked to my place, we kept getting to know one another.

"Hahaha, so wait, you fell on stage and everyone just watch you lose your pants?" I ask Floyd with a humorous smile.

"Yeah ha." Floyd says as I just burst out laughing right than and there.

"That's hilarious!" I told him as he just chuckles at that. "Anyway, since you said you were in a band, what was the name of it?" I ask him in curiosity as he kinda freezes up a bit.

"Ummmm, do you know by chance the...BroZone?" Floyd asks me as I gasp in shock.

"You were part of BroZone?!" I said in shock.

"Um yeah" Floyd answers sheepishly.

"That was literally my childhood, I loved you guys so much, wait don't tell me..we're you The Sensitive One?" I ask him as he nods.

"The one and only"

"I loved youuuuu" I told him as I realized that it sounded a bit wrong.

Floyd takes notice to as he has a "What?" look on his face. I quickly backtrack, "I-I mean as in I liked when you performed. Heh." I said sheepishly with a tint of embarrassment on my face.

"Ahh, I see haha, well I'm glad." Floyd told me as he gave me his cuuuute smile...wait...NOT AGAIN!!!!

UGH!!! STOP THINKING THAT BRAIN!!!

While I was having a argument with my thoughts, Floyd interrupts it with a question.

"So...we're you in a band?"

"Ummm, kinda..." I admit to Floyd.

"Oh really, what was the name of the band you were in?" Floyd ask as I started getting embarrassed.

"You won't make fun of me if I tell you, right?" I ask him, unsure how he is going to react to it.

"I won't, I promise." He said as I extend my pinky out.

"Pinky Promise..?" I said as he took out his pinky finger, suddenly a glowing aura surrounded us.

"Promise." Floyd said as we conjoin our pinky fingers together, causing the glowing aura to disperse, causing a small earthquake from where we're at.

"Alright than." I said as I take a deep breath and say, " I was part of this band called, Cotton Candy Power House." I close my eyes in embarrassment, too scared to see Floyd reaction to it.

"No wonder you seemed oddly familiar." Floyd says with a smile as I open my eyes in shock. Floyd catches this and continues to talk, "I was a fan of the band and there was one band member that I really liked which was...you." Floyd admits as I looked at him, stunned.

"Wha-Really?"

"Yeah Really" Floyd answers as he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"That is cool, never have I thought that the troll that I was a fan of, would also be a fan of me tooooooo." I said as he chuckles at that.

"Me neither, to be honest" Floyd says to me as I smile at that.

We both eventually made it to my place. Bella looks over at him. "Well this is it." Bella says as Floyd nods.

It was a moment of silence, Bella decided to go in but before she can, Floyd gives her a piece of paper.

Floyd than turns to walk and looks at her and does a phone sign.

Bella looks down to see Floyd gave his phone number to her, Bella squeals in happiness as she leaves and goes to her room. Calling it a wonderful night.