chapter 3

Hello friends..

How are you all , all good ??

Now let's continue the story .

It's been a month since karan and that girl  did their dark-themed dinner ,  they didn't come across over this month , although karan tried to find her whereabouts but he didn't know her name also , even faizi failed to find her details as her friend denied to share any details of her ..

As today karan was going to udaypur for some business deal ..

" Faizi , it's important otherwise mein bhi iss baarish mein travel karna pasand nahi karta , upar se flight bhi cancel hogaya hai , and car mein ithni dhur. I am going to kill you soon " karan shouted on faizi in the call , as his flight got cancelled due to the heavy rains and client was leaving for aboard for a few days , so he himself droves towards udaypur in his car , in rain his journey is not at all smooth which irks him more .

" Janaab ji isiliye keh raha hunn , just go to dadu house and take rest , iss baarish mein driving bilkul bhi safe nahi hai , agar maa ko pata chala toh she will never spare us " faizi gave a  suggestion bcoz , according to weather report do days heavy rains were their in the city ..

" I think you are right , iss baarish mein travel karna mushkhil hai , i will go to dadi house , fhir baarish kum hone ke baad niklunga " he too agreed with faizi bcoz he didn't have any other option right now.

" Teek hai pahunch ke call kardena " after that faizi cuts the call , karan turns the steering towards his grandparents house which is near to his location .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Lagta hai kisi ka gaadi karaab hogaya hai , baarish bhi toh bahut " he saw a girl who was checking her car , in the rain , he stopped his car aside and came to her and said " excuse me koi help chahiye ? "

" Yes plz actually achanak gaadi " that girl turned her face towards him and stopped her sentence " aap yaha ? "

" What a pleasant surprise, aap yaha ? Akeli ho ? " He too greeted her .

" Kyu akeli ladki travel nahi kar sakthi ? " She asked him in return .

" Mera woh matlab nahi tha " he said and came near the car bonnet and said " let me check , kya problem hai "

" Baarish hai , aap bhi bheeg jayengey , it's ok aapke phone mein network hai toh mechanic ko call kardijiye bcoz mujhe nahi lagta ki yeh humse ho payega " she said the matter of fact that , it will be solved by mechanic only ..

" Ok then aap car mein bhait jayiye , mein try kartha hunn " he said and went to his car , she sat in her car , he tried to find any mechanic number near him but singal is too weak , then again he came to car and said " signal nahi hai mera bhi , ek kaam karte hai yaha pass mein meri dadi ka Ghar hai , waha humme mechanic mil sakta hai " he gave a solution to her , she too agreed bcoz right now there is no one were there on that high way , she took her bag from her car and necessary things and sat on karan's car , he started his car and drives towards his grandparents house..

.
.
.
.
.
.
Karan, tum yaha ithini baarish mein ? " His grandfather asked him , some what in a shock with his sudden arrival, his eyes fells on her who was stand beside .

" Dadu sab bathadunga pehle humme ander toh aane do " karan replied and came inside along with her , just then dadi also came outside from her room " karan puttar tum achanak " he came and hugged him and got emotional by seeing him "