chapter 10

Hello guys ..

So i am back with a new chapter ..

See I know  previous chapter mein ek bhi moran scene nahi hai , isiliye Maine kuch target nahi rakha bcoz i know aap sab Moran keliye iss tag par aate ho .

But but but , Moran story ko start karne keliye Surya and Chandra ki story bathana jaruri hai , so isiliye maine un dono ka story bathayi thi..

And last but not least , enjoy the final update of this story .

Now we will continue the story ..

Chandra's body is fully covered with the blood of that person, everyone turned to that side , and saw a huge army ,which is three times bigger than the British army , there are the same weapons like the Britishers have , maybe Surya prakash ranawat brought them from other countries ..

Both sides of the army started attacking each other, Surya unties Chandra's hands and unties her from the tree , she falls unconscious in his arms , he takes her to a safe place while fighting with the other team members ..

Soon the British army escaped from there except Samuel, he left his last breath in Surya's hands , Surya sent his body without his head , which is a direct warning to the Britishers, if they try to touch any woman in his country , this will be the punishment for them ..

Still Chandra is unconscious, but Surya disclosed the truth that the son of Raigad Hukum sa , Raja vishambhr prakash ranawat sent him to help them , Raja vijayendra about to touch his feet for protecting his daughter's dignity but he stops in midway ..

" Arey Raja saab yeh kya kar rahe hai aap ? Aap humse bade hai " he stopped him from doing that ..

" Nahi kuvar sa agar aaj nahi hotha toh humari beti ki kya halat hothi thi hum soch bhi nahi sakte" he said with gratitude in his voice ..

" Sirf aapki beti nahi Raja saab , agar woh humme pasand karthi toh woh Raigad ki hone wali kuvar rani sa hai " he said geniunity in his voice ..

Just then someone comes and says Chandra is not in her room , she is no where in the mehel ..

Everyone got panicked hearing this and left to different ways in the search of her , somewhere Surya had a doubt she must be at that waterfall, so he hurriedly went near that waterfall and as expected she is there while dancing infront of temple , she is letting out her anger in the form of dance , he didn't bothered to stop her this time ,

He send their men to inform about the same to Raja ji and he just waiting her to stop the dance , blood is coming out from her feet and atlast she stopped her dance and fells on ground infront of the temple .

He comes and lifts her up and hugs her ..

" Aap teek hai " he whispered in her ear and continued maaf kardijiye , humme aapke saath rehna chahiye tha lekin hum waha nahi rahe "

She kept her hand on his lips and says

" Thank you so much,, for everything " she said with tears in her eyes ..

" Aap teek hai na " he asked her worriedly

" Un sab ki gandi chuvan se thodi der keliye sehem gayi thi , lekin tooti nahi hunn , Chandra ko todna ithna asaan nahi hai " she replied while keeping her head on his chest , he kept his lips on her hair and she let out her tears on his shirt .

" Ghar chale rani sahiba ? " She looks straight into his eyes " maine kahatha na ,agar hum dubara milengey toh hum aapse shadhi karlengey, ab hum khud ki biwi sahiba ko kisi bhi naam se bhulayengey, woh haq hai na humme ? " he continued, she again kept her head on his chest and nodded in return..