chapter 4

Hai guys

How are you all , wonderful??

ohhh that's great but mujhe bhi thoda kush kardo na yaar , zyada kuch nahi , ek vote ek comment and ek follow bus ..

Thoda zyada hogaya kya ?? Fhir bhi please let me know how the chapter is and give me energy to write more ..

And now we will continue the story..

Next morning, a light run rays fell on her eyes , and tried to wake her up, but she lazily hugged her duvet and cuddled herself, her delicate eye folds were trying to open but she didn't want to open her eyes , suddenly the aroma of coffee forced her to open her eyes , she slowly opens her eyes and saw a mug of coffee and vapours were coming out from the mug ,

She roams her eyes around the room and sits with a jerk ..

" Shit , yeh mera room nahi hai " she thought to herself and closed her eyes to remember , what happened last night , she realised that she is in karan's grandparent's house as his wife , she didn't think that much , she took the coffee mug and sips a little bit and saw karan who was in his vest and track pant , he kept his hand on railing of the balcony , there a coffee mug in his hands too , so he kept that coffee mug on side table ,, he drool worthy , but she immediately turns her eyes from him ,

With slow steps she too came to balcony , seeing her he immediately wore his shirt..

" Thank you for the coffee " she thanked him and in return he gave a small nod " waise coffee aapne banaye the ? " She asked him .

" No actually roshni banayi thi , mein bus lekar aaya hunn " he gave a geniune answer " waise neendh puri hogayi aapki ? " She too nodded in return..

" Kal raat toh yeh room pura decorated thi na , aap Kab clear kar chuke the inthana Sara decoration? " She bombbered one more question as the matter of fact , now the room is fully clean and clear ,

" Maine hi clean kardiya tha " she sees him while sipping the coffee " actually i have a little OCD " she raised her eyebrows like saying a little ? Really a little ?? Appki hartake dekh kar nahi lagra hai ki aapko little OCD hai , and he understands what is meaning with her expression and he replied " ok I agree , mujhe thoda OCD nahi lekin kuch zyada hi hai , I always want thing neat , clear , clean and simple "

She bursts into laughter and says " well first time aapki car mein bhaiti thi tabhi samaj gayi thi " he lost in her smile and his heart beat is pounding out from his muscular body, and she continued " and mujhe cleanliness se dhoor dhoor tak koi vaasta nahi hai , i don't want any thing perfect in life , i want everything go with the flow " he nooded and forcefully averted his gaze from her angelic face , bcoz he felt something weird in his own behaviour..

" Ok aap fresh hokar neeche ajayiye , mein neeche wait kartha hunn " he said and left from there, she sees his retrieving figure and thinks to herself" achanak kya hua hai ? Abhi tak toh teek the " she shrugged her thoughts and left to washroom ...

.
.
.
.
.

After freshen up, she came outside the room and saw karan was trying to convince dadi for something .

"Dadi , samjo na , mujhe ek important kaam hai aur baarish bhi Rukh gayi hai , toh mujhe jaana hoga " he is pleading her by holding her chin .

" Nahi matlab nahi , 3 saal baad aaye ho woh bhi shadhi karke 3 din bhi yeh buddi dadi ke pass Rukh nahi sakta," she replied with a little anger ..