Chapter three | The cafe

We drove around until we found a cafe that looked decent, and parked into a carpark that was relatively close so that we wouldn't have to walk forever. We walked into the cafe and I found a seat for the 2 of us while Lexi got us menus, when she got them she found me and sat down placing a menu in front of me, I chose the (whatever you want to eat and drink) and waited for Lexi to find what she wants. 

I tapped the beat on the table to the song that played in the elevator hoping that it would remind me where I've heard it from and what its called and I sink into my own world. "Hi, what could i get you guy-" a lady tries to speak but I butt in snapping out of my thought "Who Could Win A Rabbit!- Uh oh, um sorry miss," I apologize to her after I realize I cut her off from speaking.

"Um yeah, sorry about that," Lexi says feeling bad, "I'll get a croissant, and for the drink I'll get a small chocolate milkshake please." She continues and then I say what I want, and the lady walks away. "Jesus Christ Y/n, what the fuck was that for?" Lexi asks me "So remember what happened in the elevator back at the hotel?" I start "Well i just remembered where I heard that song that played, it was Who Could Win A Rabbit. And its basically like Habit's theme song in emh." I say, and she gives me a funny look "So what your saying is, Habit is supposedly "real" ?" She laughs, "What? No I didn't mean it like that, I just mean, uhhh.... It's just weird.." I say.

We get our food and drinks and we started to eat, once we finish we get up and pay for our food. We walked out of the cafe, I immediately stopped in my tracks. "Holy shit, is that Evan?" I say looking at a man who looked very similar to him, "I think so, go say 'Hi' to him." Lexi says and I start to walk over to him.

"Um, Hi," I say and get his attention, "Oh, hello, are you a fan of everymanhybrid or something?" he says and I nod, "Yeah, and I was just wondering if I could get a photo with you and another with my friend?" I said and Lexi walks over "Sure," he says and smiles at the camera that was in front of him and I snap a photo of just me and him, then Lexi comes over and I take one with the three of us. "I'm Y/n and she's Alexis, also one more thing before we go, I really wanna know if you can still do Habit's voice."

He clears his throat, "HI HOW ARE YA? FEELING SASSY?" he says in Habit's voice and me and Lexi laugh. "Thanks! I hope you have a good day. Bye!" I say and I start walking away, "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE." Evan says still in Habit's voice and that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Oooooooo, its getting somewhere, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,