Chapter 4 | The dark room

"WAKEY WAKEY, Y/N." I faintly hear a voice as I opened my eyes and there was a bright light that was shining directly in my face, which made it hard to see things. Until the light was moved towards something, I looked closer and saw its not something, but someone I knew. "HI, DID YOU SLEEP WELL?" He smiles showing his sharp teeth.

"I- hh- what- what's happening?" I say and Evan crawls closer to me, he pulls out a knife from his sheath, and puts it against my neck which I lift my head up so it wouldn't dig into my skin. When my head was far enough back I saw someone standing behind me, wait that's Vinny. Wait what? I'm really confused now, "I'M NOT EVAN, WELL PHYSICALLY I AM BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO I AM. I DONT HAVE TO REMIND YOU." E- Habit pushes the blade more against my neck.

He pulls the knife away from my neck and stands up properly, "VINNY." Habit says "Yes?" Vinny answers quick, "YOU CAN LEAVE, HAVE THE REST OF THE DAY OFF. I NEED SOME ALONE TIME WITH HER." Habit continues, and Vinny leaves. Habit slowly walks circles around me like a lion about to attack its prey, he dragged the back of the knife against the back of my hair, it moved a long with the dull part of the blade, he quick jumps down in front of me and point the knife back up to my neck.

"What do you want exactly?" I question the demon, he backs away the knife follows him and stands back up again "HMM." He scratches the bottom of his chin with the blade lightly, and he dramatically spins around and when he stopped the blade was pointed at me, a smile crawls upon his lips and his sharp teeth were once again shown. "Why would you want me? I'm not a friend of Vinny or Evan." I speak, "I WANT YOU BUT, EVAN," He laughs "HE NEEDS YOU, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE BOTH OF US THAT 'YOUR NOT A FRIEND OF HIS OR VINNY'S'." He stated. 

Habit comes back over to me "NOW I MAY BE A DEMON AND ALL THAT STUFF BUT, I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR US. I WILL LEAVE THIS BODY, YOU WILL HAVE TO RESUMMON ME AND THEREFORE CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF THE BODY THAT I WILL LIVE IN." Habit explains "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He comes close to me and I say nothing "DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME?" He comes even closer, "Yes, Habit." I mutter, "GOOD." He stands back up nice and proud before the body drops onto the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Oowww that would hurt lmao, the moment this is posted I'm gonna start working on Chapter 5. This is definitely not gonna be going along with the storyline lol

As always have a good day/night!

Yours truly,