Chapter 8 | New years

It had been officially 4 months after Lexi had died and I wasn't doing so well, other than that today was the 31st of December around 9pm. Evan and Vinny had gone out to buy some liquor, so it was just me and Habit, I was laying on my bed scrolling on tiktok then I heard my door open. I was a bit worried for a moment until I saw it was only just Habit. "I'M GOING OUT TO KILL SOMETHING." He says "Okay, have fun Habit." He smiles and leaves.

So I'm now alone in the house, I put my phone down and prop myself up from my bed, I was a bit hungry so I thought I would get something to eat. I looked through the fridge, and then the pantry until I found something I wanted to eat. 'Oooo Reese's," I thought to myself upon finding a packet of them. I grab it and walked back up stairs to my room, I suddenly hear some shuffling from a room near by and I turned to look at what it was.

I was meant to be alone cause everyone else was doing stuff, but I was wrong about being alone. It was the fucking stick in the mud, he stood in a doorway and static started to fill my mind, but also the question why was he here? I walk closer to him. The static got more painful but I still walked on until, he disappeared, the static left my mind leaving me with the question of why he he was here.

I walk back and go into my bedroom. I plopped myself onto my bed and picked up my phone and went to Youtube. I laid there until someone had came back to the house, "Y/n, we're back." Vinny calls out, I stuff a Reese's into my mouth and go downstairs taking the packet with me. I hear Evan gasp "How dare you eat my Reese's!" He joked and I almost choked on the food in my mouth.

I swallowed it "While you guys were gone the fucking stick in the mud was here, I didn't really know what to do but he left after a bit." I say and Evan scoffs "Also, where is Habit?" Evan asks "The usual," I let out a little laugh, and Evan laughs. Vinny places the liquor on the counter, "Now someone get some snacks from the pantry and I'll get the tv ready." Vinny says and me and Evan walk to pantry.

Habit had came back, when me, Evan, and Vinny sat on the couch, looking through stuff that could watch while we waited for new years. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of the liquor, opened it and took a sip. I turn around to see him "Woah, what happened." I see that his hair is very messy and he had a lot more blood on him then normal, and if I'm being brutally honest, he looked really hot and even Evan too, because they have the same body.

He pulls the bottle down from his lips, "THEY FOUGHT BACK, BUT OBVIOUSLY FAILED." He evilly chuckled, and he took another sip. I walk over to him, "You ain't gonna get drunk without me or Evan." I say, and grab a bottle for myself and two more for the others. I take a big sip and let out a sigh, "Go clean up a bit and then come and sit with us." I tell habit and he places his bottle down and leaves. I sit back down next to Evan and we pick the movie Malignant, we waited for Habit to come back and sit down with us.

When he came back he grabbed his bottle and sat on the other side of me, which made me in the middle of Evan and Habit. Vinny notices, "Now, you three better not start fucking each other here." He says, "And what if we do?" I give him a smirk and he takes it seriously, "I'm just fucking with you!" I say after, not even a minute after I turn back to him, "Or am I?" I say in a serious tone, And I play the movie. I laughed a bit internally and sat back, got comfortable and watched the movie.

It had gotten to the jail scene Habit laughed, and the rest of us just sat there watching it. When the movie ended I checked the time and it was around 11:40pm, I stand up and grab another bottle opening it and drink almost the whole bottle, I was feeling really hungry I walk over to the pantry and looked for something. When I find something I turn around and see the stick in the mud in the kitchen I didn't know if it was just the liquor effecting me, "Hey," I say a bit drunkenly "get the fuck out, you stick." I continue in the same tone, I walked towards him and I feel really really light headed, Evan and Habit seemed to notice what was happening and tried to attack him and I pass out.
________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi guys!!

I thought I might make a long one today, and I think if you really like gore I recommend watching Malignant cause its one of my favorite movies.

Have a good day/night

Yours truly,