Chapter 5: Love Conquers all

Percy's POV

I was being woken up by a panicking Nico. I didn't even have time to process the dream that I had.

"Percy! Wake up! Please!"

My eyes opened and there he was. "What's wrong?"

"Alexis and Annabeth are in a scary place! She told me not to go back. She told me to come get you and Chiron! She's holding the sky! I didn't even know you could do that! Annabeth is on the ground now. She needs help! Then I came back and Bianca is planning on going to find Artemis and the scary place with Zoe! I can't even go with her!"

This was a lot of information to process in sixty seconds. I took a second for me to comprehend everything. Alexis visited me in my dream. Her and Annabeth are in danger. I got out of bed and looked at Nico. I wasn't even on this quest. It was for Zoe. She didn't want me there. However, I had to get Alexis back. I couldn't leave her in danger.

"Promise me that you'll follow Bianca and bring Alexis back too?" Nico looked at me. "I have two sisters. I want them both back here."

I hesitated. I couldn't promise about Bianca because this is her quest. She's a part of the hunters. I wanted to head straight for Alexis and Annabeth but I didn't even know where to go. I knew that Alexis would want me to watch over both of her siblings. Nico will be safe here at camp. Bianca and Zoe will be with Grover and Thalia on the quest. I can follow behind them.

"I promise," I nodded my head.

"Why do you want to go so badly anyway? Do you want to get Annabeth that much?" Thalia asked me. We were at a meeting with the hunters now so Zoe can pick the campers to go on the quest with her. "I need to get Alexis too. In case you forgot about her."

"I didn't forget!"

"Could have fooled me."

Grover pulled me aside after the meeting. "I need you to breathe man. You were causing a scene. Not just with Thalia but with everyone."

"No one seems to care that Alexis is gone!"

"We all care!" Grover snapped. "Why do you think I jumped to be on this quest? Not because of Artemis but for her! She's my best friend too!"

Silence fell upon us for a moment. "She's holding the weight of the sky..." My voice broke.

"I know," Grover put his hand on my shoulder.

*** *** ***

Alexis's POV

Annabeth was finally sitting up on her own. She still looked slightly out of it. Artemis was struggling to hold the weight of the sky. "Do you want me too-" I was going to offer to hold the sky for a minute again. When I felt a weird feeling through my body. I tilted my head sideways. I haven't felt this way since my mother died. Wait, a second...

I looked over and there was Bianca's ghost wandering around. As if she were looking for something. Her eyes landed on me. She ran over. She went to hug me but realized that wasn't possible.

"Bianca? What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We went on a quest to find Artemis. Percy ended up following us. It all worked out till we made it to a dump for the gods. We weren't supposed to take anything but I found a figurine of our father for Nico. I didn't think it would hurt to take that."

"And you were wrong?"

She nodded her head solemnly. "We were being chased by a monster. Percy had this plan. He wanted me to distract and he could slide under to stab the monster in the foot. I wanted to fix the mistake I made. So I didn't give Percy a chance to argue and I did it instead."