1-10

Chapter 1

There was a loud "bang" sound, and Yu Miaomiao opened her eyes in confusion, but her eyes were filled with blood.

"Miaomiao? How are you? You kid, please say something!" A familiar voice came to his ears, and Yu Miaomiao felt as if she was being picked up by someone: "Miaomiao, it's okay, aunt. I’ll take you to the hospital!”

aunt? Yes, Yu Miaomiao shook her head. Although her head was still heavy at the moment, she remembered that today was her wedding day.

Yu Miaomiao, female, 29 years old, is only one step away from entering the realm of fighting the leftover Buddha. Fortunately, she finally got married. Just now, Yu Miaomiao was reaching out to ask for a red envelope from her old aunt. Because she clearly remembered that the old lady had told her before that as long as she could marry herself before the age of 30, she would be rewarded with a huge red envelope.

But what's going on now? Yu Miaomiao's head was still dizzy. By the way, it seemed that she was not used to wearing high heels for a while. She was too excited when she received the red envelope, and she fell down sadly.

Was she so unlucky that she hit her head? And it's serious enough to go to the hospital?
"Doctor! Look, is my niece okay?" The old lady's voice was obviously anxious, but Yu Miaomiao suddenly felt a very bad feeling in her heart.

Wait, why did the old lady send her to the hospital? Where is her bastard man? Even if it's bad, wouldn't there be a father and mother at home who are incompatible with each other? Could it be that they were in a hurry to count the red envelopes and threw her to the old lady? !

"My head was broken and I need stitches." A young female voice sounded above Yu Miaomiao's head.

Top of head? ! Yu Miaomiao was suddenly stunned, and looked down again, Damn? ! She is being held by the old lady now! Although she considers herself to be quite slim, she still weighs 180 pounds. When did she change her career to become a weightlifter? Isn't she the kind of person who can scream for a long time while carrying half a bag of rice?

"Okay, let's sew it up quickly!" Auntie's anxious voice sounded above Miaomiao's head: "By the way, will there be any scars?"

"I can't say for sure, but because it's on the top of the head, even if there is a scar, it can be covered with hair." Yu Miaomiao understood that the person speaking should be a young nurse.

Not long after, a man in a white coat, about 40 years old, came and gave Yu Miaomiao some anesthesia before starting to sew. Perhaps because the anesthesia was not effective enough, Yu Maomiao clearly felt the pain in her head, but it was also because of this that her originally hazy brain began to spin rapidly.

Although his body was fixed and even his hands were forcibly pressed behind his back, this did not prevent Yu Miaomiao from observing herself.

The clothes she was wearing were originally yellow, with two little white rabbits embroidered on them. Of course, the white rabbits were now covered in blood. The pants are brown and made of pure cotton. The shoes are embroidered cloth shoes. The cloth shoes are small and never look larger than size 25.

Well, she accidentally jumped on the rebirth trend.

After the stitches were done, Yu Miaomiao stiffened her neck and looked up at the old lady who had been holding her. Although she was mentally prepared, she was still shocked.

The old lady Yu Miaomiao saw before was a typical old-hearted person. She knows the Korean version of trendy clothes better than Yu Miaomiao. They are just like mobile mannequins of Korean clothing.

But what about now?
Chicken coop hair... Yu Miaomiao thought it should be an ordinary short hair, but just now she was so anxious that it suddenly lost its shape.