41-50

Chapter 41

As summer vacation approached, another thing happened. This time it was really not Miao Miao who was causing trouble, but the return of her fourth uncle.

In her previous life, Miao Miao vaguely remembered that her fourth uncle also returned to his hometown at this time, of course it was in an urban area rather than a small town. The return of the fourth uncle also brought a troublesome person-Yu Leilei.

Ruirui and Leilei were born in the same year and are both 5 years old. However, Ruirui is half a year older than Leilei. The relationship between them should be similar to that of Miao Miao and Silly Baozi. Of course, this is what it seems at first glance, but in fact it’s far from that!
When they were children, Miao Miao was reborn, and Silly Baozi was a naturally honest child. The relationship between the two was pretty good, at least there were no quarrels or fights. Of course, Miaomiao's unilateral and overwhelming oppression does not count.

However, when it came to the two little ones, things got a little out of control. Ruirui is the little princess of the family. Although Miaomiao sometimes likes to bully her, he still tolerates her under normal circumstances. And Leilei is the only daughter in the family, and her parents married late, so she is almost a middle-aged woman, so naturally she is very precious. So, the two spoiled little princesses met, and things got serious.

First there is the issue of Leilei’s admission. Ruirui left the community nursery very early and entered a relatively high-end kindergarten near the community. The fourth uncle and his family happened to buy a house in the third phase of Miaomiao Community, which means they also have to enroll in this kindergarten. Originally, the adults had a good idea. The two sisters could be companions. Although they were not biological sisters, but they were so close in age, their relationship would definitely be very good.

Really?
Speaking of which, the relationship is really good, if measured by beating, kissing, scolding, and love.

Kindergarten does not have summer vacation, but of course it has winter vacation, so Leilei was sent to kindergarten as soon as she arrived.

On the first day of kindergarten, because the fourth uncle had communicated with the principal before, Leilei was placed in Ruirui's class, and then the two had a tacit understanding. Although she didn't have a bloody head, there were scratches on her body. Of course, Ruirui won the victory because she was half a year older, so the scratches were all on Leilei's body.

Unfortunately, because her parents are very busy, Miaomiao is the one who picks up and drops off Ruirui on weekdays. So when school is over, the kindergarten teacher grabs Miaomiao and refuses to let go, insisting on waiting until the fourth uncle comes. Parents communicate on their own.

Fourth uncle arrived not too late, only ten minutes later than Miaomiao. He is also very busy now. Firstly, he is not used to the new unit. Secondly, although the new house has been decorated, some furniture is not yet complete.

"Fourth Uncle~!" Seeing Fourth Uncle coming over, Miao Miao gave him an extremely sweet smile.

The fourth uncle shuddered all over. Yes, he rarely goes home these years, and his meetings with Miaomiao are usually during the Chinese New Year, but this does not mean that he does not understand Miaomiao's virtues. Let's put it this way, Miaomiao's virtue can be summed up in three words.

Like her aunt!
Therefore, seeing Miaomiao showing such a sweet smile, Fourth Uncle trembled instinctively: "What's wrong with Miaomiao? You don't have any money to spend, right? Come on, Fourth Uncle will give it to you."

Miaomiao began to think about a question. Did she fail in her daily life? Obviously he just showed a sweet smile to his fourth uncle, and it has nothing to do with robbery, okay? !