51-58end

Chapter 51

Compared with Li Chendong's miserable and entangled mood, Miao Miao's life was so nourishing.

In her previous life, Miaomiao was also admitted to college. Unfortunately, her college entrance examination results were really disappointing at that time, and she could only go to a third-rate university in the end. The so-called third-rate universities teach with the most expensive tuition fees and enjoy the most relaxed and comfortable university life. College students are generally divided into two categories.

One is to play games and read novels - the otaku type.

The other is to go shopping and fall in love - the social butterfly type.

Naturally, Miao Miao, who was a leftover girl in her previous life, definitely belongs to the former category. Let's put it this way, basically for people who don't fall in love in college, the chance of becoming a leftover increases exponentially. Except, of course, people in arranged marriages.

"Modu University, I, Miaomiao, am back!"

Standing at the majestic gate of Shanghai Modu University, Miaomiao raised her head to the sky and let out a loud roar. She had made enough of a splash, but Jiang Mouman suddenly felt very painful. So what, does he still want to go up to greet her? Wouldn't it look a bit silly? !
"This classmate, are you a freshman? You look so young."

"Classmate, which department are you from? Let me introduce myself first. I am a second-year student in the Computer Science Department. My name is Wen Kai."

"I am a student in the history department. This classmate must be in the same department as me, right? At first glance, he looks like a school girl who has read a lot of poetry."

"H-Hello, I am..."

Jiang turned around silently, took out his cell phone from his pants pocket, and after dialing the number, he spoke with infinite sadness: "Yue Huan, your sister has arrived at the university gate... Yes, I have seen her. ...Well, she's very nice. She doesn't seem to have much luggage, just a backpack and a bag... She came here alone, and I didn't see anyone accompanying her... Do you want me to go over and help her? This, this Of course there is no problem, she is also your sister...Okay, okay, I understand, I will take good care of her. If you are busy with work, you don't have to come over...Okay, no problem, leave everything to me. "

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Mounan took a deep breath, encouraged himself first, and then looked firmly at the school gate.

"Miao..." Nani? ! Where are people? !

Jiang Mouman subconsciously widened his eyes and searched everywhere. Although today is the first day of school at Modu University, considering that there will be students who are far away from home, Modu University has given sufficient registration time. From seven o'clock in the morning to five o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow, and it is only 8:30 in the morning, there are not many people here. But Jiang Mou was stunned and did not find Miaomiao who was still at the school gate just now.

After hesitating again and again, Jiang decided to ask others. After all, his girlfriend asked him to do it, and he had to complete the task satisfactorily.

So, Jiang Mouman, who was handsome and high-end, resolutely started his long search process.

Miaomiao didn't know these things at all. Before coming to the magic city, she had said hello to Mouhuan, but Mouhuan was very busy with work on weekdays. It would be fine if it was a weekend or a holiday, but it would be difficult to take time off on weekdays. Although Miaomiao has a somewhat bad personality, she feels from the bottom of her heart that she is a mighty and majestic man, not that kind of delicate and soft girl.