31-40

Chapter 31

Whether Miaomiao can get married is one thing, but the opening of Yu's mother's new store is another. However, because I was busy taking care of the children Ruirui and decorating the new store and preparing products, it happened to be the Chinese New Year, so by the time the new store opened, it was already after the New Year.

Fortunately, Miaomiao's school started after the Lantern Festival, so during this period, Ruirui was left in the hands of Miaomiao, a good comrade.

Looking at Ruirui's child who was glaring at her and refusing to go to kindergarten, Miaomiao became angry: "Why are you so useless? Is kindergarten bad? There are fun things and delicious things, but it's boring. The ground can also bully children, how great!"

Fortunately, the Yu family's aunt was not at Miaomiao's house at the moment, otherwise, she would have gone crazy with her personality. So this is too much to say, isn’t it? Do you go to kindergarten just to bully children?
Miaomiao didn't know what others thought. But the main reason why she went to kindergarten, elementary school and junior high school so faithfully was because there were more people to bully in these places~~!

Little Ruirui blinked her innocent big eyes and looked at her sister pitifully: "Ruirui doesn't want to go to kindergarten!"

"why?!"

"There is no mother in kindergarten! There is no father! There is no sister!"

Well, as a two-year-old child, Ruirui's language expression ability is still no problem. But Miaomiao thought, why should she be placed last? !
"Ruirui, sister told you that if you don't want to go to kindergarten, you will be sent to your aunt's house to be a daughter. Do you want to go?"

Ruirui was dumbfounded. At her age, she was relatively easy to intimidate, and she knew who her aunt was.

Seeing her sister's dumbfounded look, Miaomiao didn't feel guilty at all. She knew very well that the old aunt of the Yu family loved her sister very much, but there was also a silly bun in the old aunt's house...

"If you become my aunt's daughter, you will be hugged, kissed, and pinched by Silly Bun every day~~!" Miaomiao doesn't feel at all that a two-year-old child should be gentle. Treat, she only knows that her sister can't be so useless!

What? Are you saying that you are born with nothing to do? Tsk, where are the people! Just want to be scared!
"No~~!" Ruirui child cried loudly. In her mind, the most terrifying creature in the world is not the big bad wolf or the big tiger, nor the old lady from the Yu family who can go berserk anytime and anywhere, but He is the most useless idiot in the Yu family.

Is this for Mao? In fact, the reason is very simple. Silly Baozi envied Miaomiao for having such a cute and fun little sister, so almost every time she saw Ruirui, she would rush over and hug, kiss and squeeze her. Of course, there is no malice, but the enthusiasm is too much. This directly caused Ruirui's child to start hiding back when she saw Silly Bun.

Ahem, enthusiasm is like fire, not everyone can handle it.

"Ruirui, do you still want to go to kindergarten now?" Miao Miao bared her teeth and squinted her eyes, looking at her sister with a dangerous expression.

"Yes! Sister, don't give Ruirui to your aunt!" Ruirui was really frightened. She nodded hurriedly: "Sister is the best!"

What a good person you are! Every time something happens, I think of your sister!

Miaomiao rolled her eyes and took Ruirui's child to the nursery again. She had already paid all the money, but the nursery aunt started to have a toothache as soon as she saw Ruirui. Covering her cheeks, she tactfully reminded Miaomiao that if Ruirui was not delivered, they could give her a full refund.