11-20

Chapter 11

Silly Baozi's brain circuit is indeed very strange, but fortunately, other people in the Yu family, including the old lady of the Yu family, did not follow Silly Baozi this time. Ahem, in fact, I really want to follow my precious daughter, but if I really want to keep Li Chendong, the Li family’s father will really risk his life to kill him!

So, the father of the Yu family took Miao Miao to Li Chendong's house first, and comforted them there before taking them to the Yu family to pick them up.

I have to mention that when Li Chendong was taken away by his "father and mother" (the emphasis must be pronounced here), he cried so miserably! Just like the pigs waiting to be slaughtered in the slaughterhouse. Miaomiao was very suspicious. He was dragged away with the mentality of heroically serving justice.

In order to match this tune, Miaomiao specially took out her small handkerchief and stood at the gate of Yu's house and waved it~~
Dear, have a nice journey and don’t be stuck in traffic on the Naihe Bridge~!

With such an unexpected episode, the three tables of mahjong on New Year's Eve were forced to end. It was already almost midnight, so the family simply ignored the scattered mahjong table and went straight to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

Ahem, the Spring Festival Gala is not important. What is important is that it’s New Year’s Eve. Congratulations on getting rich and bring me the red envelope~~!

Of course, in the Yu family, and even in most families in this era, red envelopes are just for coaxing children, and are not useful. Just like that man's promise, dear, don't take it seriously. If you take it seriously, you will lose.

That's true, but seeing the small stack of red envelopes in her hand, Miaomiao was still in a good mood. In this era, the financial conditions of the Yu family were not bad, so Miaomiao found a corner and squatted down to count the money.

The red envelope given by my grandparents is the thickest, a full three hundred yuan, which is really not bad! Other relatives agreed, and each family gave one hundred. In this way, the total is 800 yuan (﹃)~!

Holding the red envelope and laughing loudly, Miaomiao felt that she really looked like a hero who defeated the rich~~! It's a pity that this hero is short-lived, alas!

No matter what, even if there is no red envelope to receive, the Chinese New Year is still very happy. If nothing else, at least in this era of material poverty, there is definitely no shortage of food and drink during the first month. Eat big chunks of meat and drink...drinks. The drinks of this era are also very unique. Put salt soda in warm water and heat it up. It doesn't taste very good, but it has a nostalgic taste.

After the New Year, Miaomiao will be 8 years old. In fact, she found the algorithm confusing. Let’s just talk about her previous life. When she was 28 years old, her mother kept whispering in her ears: “Damn, you’re already 30! Why aren’t you getting married yet?”

But for a child, growing up is still something worth looking forward to. As for the future, ahem, we are only 8 years old this year, so we don’t need to think about things 20 years from now.

Apart from eating and drinking during the Chinese New Year, the most important thing is of course paying New Year greetings. Fortunately, there are not many relatives in the Yu family, because my grandfather came here to serve as a soldier, and his hometown is far away from here. Coming back and forth would probably be a problem for half a month. Although there are many uncles in my family, they don’t need to pay New Year greetings. They just wander around on New Year’s Eve, and then it’s time to go to grandma’s house.

Tsk tsk, grandma’s house is great, grandma’s house is great, grandma’s house is simply heaven~~!

Compared to the four girls in the younger generation of the Yu family, Miaomiao's grandmother's family has a simpler population. Two uncles gave birth to two sons, and then... and then nothing happened.