11

Continue of the previous chapter: WARNING MORE SMUT ⚠️

Silas and I shared a passionate moment in the bathtub, surrounded by a romantic setup he had prepared as an apology

Rose petals, scented candles, and a glass of champagne set the scene for our intimate evening, creating a magical atmosphere of love and forgiveness.

" fuck Vera, " he moaned as I was kissing his neck.

" what do you want, baby?" I whispered in his ear.

"You make it so hard for me when you talk like that."

" I guess I just like to tease you," I said

Lowering my hand, feeling his chest to his abs with my fingertips as it went lower underwater, reaching for his cock and giving it a few strokes causing him to moan from my touch.

" if you don't stop right now, Vera. I swear to god I will fuck you again," he warned as I brought up the pace.

" or I could suck you dry," I suggested

Silas stood up from the tub and got us both out as he carried me to the bed while we were still wet.

He kissed me passionately as I felt his friend on my stomach.

Then Silas laid on his back, looking at me.

" what are you waiting for, baby girl?" he said and took his challenge

I crawled to him, enduring the pain as I reached for his cock and slowly stroked it as he put his head back from the pleasure.

" you like that baby? " I teased.

" yes fuck don't tease Vera," he moaned as I went faster.

I got him right where I wanted him.

I put my lips at his tip, gave it a lick and sucked on it and watched how it drove him crazy. Forming a smirk on my lips.

I spit on his cock and did a nice long lick as my hand played with his balls.

Then I began sucking on the monster between his legs, bobbing my head and stroking the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth.

" fuck Vera, just like that," he moaned.

Silas held onto my hair and pressed my head down, causing me to choke and tears to warm up in my eyes.

I took his cock out of my mouth.

" do that again, and I'll just leave you like this, " I said as I went back to sucking his 12-inch cock like a popsicle that is dripping, sucking up all the juices.

" fuck, go faster, Vera," he commanded, and I gladly did and stroked more harder.

Soon I felt Silas' cock swell in my mouth, I came back up with a slight pop sound.