{BIO}

Name: Y/N

Last Name: L/N

Arc Y/N Shows Up In: Arabasta Arc

Age: 19

Looks: 

Clothing:

Clothing:

Personality: Y/N is a kind, young man who has a strong sense of justice

Personality: Y/N is a kind, young man who has a strong sense of justice. He won't hesitate to save a life including his new crew of the Straw Hats. Despite the fact, joining a pirate crew the Straw Hat's won't hesitate to save lives. Y/N respects all of the Straw Hats.

Dream: To save the One Piece world of it's corruption, travel with Luffy to help him achieve his own dream of becoming the Pirate King. and to make friends across the seas

Relationships with Straw Hats:

Luffy - Luffy likes Y/N, cause he's very easily entertained. But Luffy is protective of Y/N and the Skylanders after they lost Skylands. Luffy and Y/N share a brotherly relationship.

Nami -  Y/N and Nami share a sibling relationship, though Nami is greedy Y/N enjoys Nami's company and intelligence. Nami has a greedy relationship with the Golden Queen since she tries to get the Golden Queen to turn anything to gold.

Zoro - Y/N and Zoro respect each other and they also challenge each other through combat. Zoro has a good relationship with Ambush, Thunderbolt, Wild Storm, Ignitor and other Skylanders with swords.

Sanji - Y/N and Sanji don't like each other because Y/N hates perverts, and Sanji hates Y/N for sending the female Skylanders into fights. Sanji tries to charm every female Skylander only to get cold rejections sometimes quiet literally from Chill. 

Robin - Y/N and Robin share a elderly sister and little brother relationship. Robin loves Y/N and shares a sort of rivalry with Hex and Knight Mare for the elderly sister role

Chopper - Y/N loves Chopper like a little brother, Chopper wants to learn Life Magic from Y/N so that Chopper doesn't need to waste any resources.

Franky - Y/N and Franky share a brotherly relationship when it comes to technological matters of the Sunny. Franky loves every Skylander in the Tech element and they come up with ideas to the make the Sunny better and faster.