{WHAT'S A PORTAL MASTER?}

Normal POV:

Immediately the mysterious young man that literally landed in their lives, Miss Wednesday and Nami were the ones with the most medical knowledge among the Straw Hats with them attending the unconscious man's body. 

Miss Wednesday was surprised that the young man was even breathing with his injuries, but they were light and thankfully weren't too deep. After giving Luffy, a swift punch, Nami stated a man that literally fell from the sky must be a spy from the Marines or from a more dangerous Pirate Crew, so they would have to be more cautious if he was dangerous.

Currently, Nami and Miss Wednesday was looking into the book, looking at each creature with interest.

A robotic dragon, an insane looking orange rat thing with golden guns, a robot with a drills for hands and a small pistol attached to it's head, and a deranged troll with robotic limbs and in each hand was a stick of dynamite.

"What are these things? I haven't seen creatures like these in all my life." Nami questioned.

"Maybe it's a picture book." Usopp suggested.

"Maybe ... but what are these runes? I've only seen these types of runes on Poneglyphs." Miss Wednesday pointed out.

"Who cares? If that guy wakes up, we'll ask him." Zoro said with one eye open.

"I WANT HIM TO JOIN OUR CREW!!" Luffy declared again, getting another powerful sucker punch from Nami.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID NO!!!" Nami roared with shark teeth.

"I'm going to go check on him." Miss Wednesday said wanting to not be apart of the situation. When she entered the room that was set up as a temporary medical room and saw Sanji already in the room with a tray of food, and to her surprise, the young man's injuries and wounds were almost gone. The young man groaned in pain, before his eye's weakly fluttered open, causing Miss Wednesday to look at him in astonishment.

"Where .. am I?" The young man groaned.

"You're .. you're awake?" Miss Wednesday asked happily.

"Where am I?" The young man questioned again.

"You're on our ship, our captain rescued you when you landed in the sea. You were heavily injured, so Miss Wednesday and Nami healed your wounds." Sanji said with a tray of food.

"Miss ... Wednesday?" The young man questioned looking toward the blue haired woman.

"It's ... a codename. I can't tell you my real name." Miss Wednesday replied.

"Well ... thank you for taking care of me, I am grateful." The young man said shooting Miss Wednesday, a smile making her blush in embarrassment, Sanji grew a deadly aura and glared toward the young man.  

The young man got up, but didn't realise that we was in nothing but boxers, Miss Wednesday squeaked in surprise, while Sanji's aura grew larger.

"Um ... your in your ... boxers." Miss Wednesday said with a blush.

"Oh! I am so sorry! Er... where are my clothes?" The young man asked with an embarrassed blush. 

"They were wet! Get dressed, bastard!" Sanji yelled shoving wet clothes in the young man's hands and storming out the room.

"Asshole." The young man muttered, to Miss Wednesday's utter shock, his left eye glowed a bright cyan and his eye glowed a bright red.

"Element Combination: Heating Winds." The young man chanted, a warm wind was felt and appeared out of no where and the clothes were instantly dried.