{SKYLANDS TO THE GRAND LINE}

No Ones POV:

A floating head of an elderly man wearing an odd helm, appeared in front of the reader with small smile.

"Greetings, my young apprentice . It has been some time since we last spoke, if you have forgotten me, shame on you. I am Eon, your mentor and friend when you came to Skylands from Earth. And where are you, you may ask?" Eon asked with a small smile.

The shifted to a world filled with floating islands of various sizes, dragons flying at high speeds, and too many sheep to count

One accidentally fell off the island .... sad.

"This is Skylands, an ancient world of wonder and mystery. Protected by the greatest heroes ever known ... the Skylanders!" Eon exclaimed with pride.

Various creatures appeared in front the reader.

A purple Dragon with orange horns, a not so sane Gremlin shooting golden guns while cackling, a anthropomorphic Fish with a harpoon gun appeared shooting harpoons.

A giant Ent creature, using it's right arm cannon to blast enemies, another Gremlin  drinking down a green liquid and turning three times, his size and roaring at the screen, an anthropomorphic Eagle wielding an advanced looking gun and using it to suck in his enemies.

An Octopus with a pirates uniform was seen, before his bottom half was swapped with a knight made of pure fire and metal as he threw bombs around. A pink haired teenage Vampire using roller blades.

A blue anthropomorphic crocodile using a crystal bow and arrow, a Golden Lion with a crystal shield, a female robot with a crystal looking gears and using them as war blades.

A blue flame spirit driving a vehicle with blue fire tires, a skeletal man with a Mexican decorum was driving a vehicle that looked grimly like a coffin, and a eye in deep sea diving suit driving a small submarine.

A penguin with large blades covering his flippers, a tree like creature using a large scimitar, and a small skull like creature wielding a overly large axe.

"But this journey does not take course in Skylands, nor Earth, it takes place in a world known as Pacifica, where you will help not only the inhabitants of that world, but to also help a young man with his dream of becoming ..." Eon then paused for dramatic effect as it showed a young man with a scar underneath his left eye and wearing a straw hat with a wide smile.