{MISS ALL SUNDAY}

KABOOM!!!

A bright light before a loud explosion occurred, consuming Igaram's entire ship in flames. Everyone covered their eyes as Vivi stared in shock where the explosion occurred as her entire world shattered seeing her friend and guardian get evaporated.

"IGARAM!!!!!" Vivi screamed.

"SHIT!! Y/N!! GET THE GIRL AND GET OUT OF HERE!!" Zoro yelled, running off.

I looked to see Vivi looking lifelessly at the area of the explosion, I gave her a gentle smack across her face and looked at her seriously.

"I'm sorry, Vivi! But we need to leave, NOW!! If we don't leave now, Igaram's sacrifice would have been for nothing!" I shouted, as Vivi's eyes welled up with tears, I gave her a tight hug and gave her a vow.

"I vow on my life as a Portal Master, we will get you home, and we'll save it from the Civil War! For Igaram! For your people!" I shouted, causing her. " I haven't been here long, but I owe you a debt for saving my life! A L/N always pays back their debts!" I yelled.

"COME ON!!" Nami screamed running.

"Let's go, Vivi!" I yelled grabbing Vivi's arm and running through Whiskey Peak to the Going Merry.

"ALL SKYLANDER'S RETURN!!!" I shouted, with different coloured light's entering my book as I ran with Vivi behind me and the Going Merry getting closer to my view. "GET ON THE SHIP!" I shouted, jumping with Nami and Vivi onto the Going Merry's deck.

"Wait! Where is Karoo!?" Vivi screamed looking for her duck.

"We can't look for him!" Nami screamed back.

"I am not leaving without him!" Vivi shouted firmly.

"This duck?" Zoro said pointing to the duck next to him, with Karoo innocently waving his wing.

"He's here!?" both Nami and Vivi screamed in annoyance.

"Made here before I did." Zoro commented.

"There's a tributary just up the river, if we take we can get out to sea faster." Vivi informed.

"All right, let's go!" Luffy commanded. "Y/N! Get us out of here!" Luffy shouted.

"On it!" I nodded, with my eyes glowing a dark blue and chanted "Water Element: Rushing Waters!" I shouted, with the Going Merry moving faster with me controlling the water beneath it. As the ship was going, I was listening to the conversation between Vivi and Zoro, about the amount of people under Crocodiles employment.

"I know that there are about 2,000 loyal employees in Baroque Works, and I've heard that there are several other bases like this one that are set up in the area." Vivi informed.

"They really might send a thousand people!?" Nami shouted in shock.

Sanji and Usopp woke up, I saw that Usopp's nose was still bruised since he was dragged by his nose by Luffy. They weren't aware of anything that was happening since they were still sleeping during this whole ordeal.

With morning slowly coming, we came into a fog bank just outside of our escape route.

"Hey, cool! Look at all the fog!" Luffy shouted.

"Finally, it's getting light out." Nami sighed in relief.

"We should get out to sea soon. Y/N, you may rest now." Vivi said, putting her hand on my shoulder, making me sigh in slight exhaustion with the amount of magic, I spent fighting with Luffy.

"I'm just glad we got away from the people on the island., who were chasing us." A new voice commented.

My eye's widened to turn to see a woman on top of the ships gallery.