{A TOWN THAT WELCOMES PIRATES?}

Y/N POV: 

After getting introduced to the Skylanders, the Straw Hat's along with their new crew member, me, Y/N L/N. I left three Skylanders namely Stump Smash, Drobot and Terrafin, cause I can trust both of them to behave themselves toward others unlike Trigger Happy, who already shot up almost the entire kitchen with his golden guns, unfortunately for Nami, the coins he shot disappeared after a certain time, she got annoyed at me and said I now had a debt.

Both she and Sanji demanded to see the Golden Queen, I complied and summoned her just to shut them up.

"I Reign Supreme!" she declared, when she exited the book. Sanji was already on his knees bowing to her and saying he would serve her forever, while Nami had a small heart attack with a seemingly permanent Berry cash symbol in her eyes. I asked her to turn two things into gold to get me even with Nami, the Queen was confused but she complied.

After an amazing lunch prepared by Sanji, I decided to introduce him to Pepper Jack, Lob - Star and Ghost Roaster at a later date, since they were chefs in their past lives. After briefly getting into a snow storm in the middle of the Grand Line, we had ran into an island with cacti the size of mountains.

"It's an island!" Luffy called out excitedly.

"So this is Whiskey Peak... the landscape is unlike anything, I've ever seen." Sanji muttered in awe.

"Woah! Those cactuses are humongous!" Luffy said. "You can say that again." Y/N commented with a small smile.

We looked to our left to see Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday on the rails of the Going Merry, looking at us with smirks.

"Thank you, but we must be leaving." Mr. 9 said.

"It's been an interesting ride to say the least." Miss Wednesday finished.

Before anyone could say anything, Y/N walked up to Miss Wednesday and gave her a small peck on her cheek making her blush, a bright red. Sanji's aura grew deadly and glared at Y/N.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Miss Wednesday." Y/N said with a dazzling smile, causing Miss Wednesday blush to brighten, and Sanji's aura to grow deadlier.

"Yo - your welcome." Miss Wednesday stuttered and sheepishly smiled twirling her blue hair around her finger.

Mr. 9's jaw was on the ground, before grabbing Miss Wednesday's shoulder and backflipping into the ocean as both of them swam to shore.

"That ... was something" Nami commented.

"I guess we'll never know what those nutjobs were up to." Usopp said with a straight face.

"Aw, who cares? We're landing!" Luffy yelled happily.

"Well, there's a waterway right up to the shoreline. It looks like we can go inland by ship." Nami informed.

The Straw Hat's ship was going through a narrow waterway, I saw Usopp shaking like a leaf, I put my hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Don't fear, we've got your back." I said with a small smile, this caused Stump Smash and Terrafin to nod in agreement.

"That's right, Pinocchio. We've got you covered." Terrafin said with a SHARKISH grin.

"Yes. You should not fear with Master Y/N." Drobot said.

This caused Usopp to smile slightly and turn to the waterway nervously.

"Um, I'm weighing the possibilities of monsters out there." Usopp said nervously.

"It's definitely a possibility. This is the Grand Line." Sanji commented.

 "Stump, Dro, T. Get ready for anything." I ordered causing them to nod with little hesitation.