~Chapter 1: tension~

"Come on guys!" Charlie yelled on the residents floors. It was a big day, one of the biggest! A huge party was being held at the hotel for all the new sinners that were interested in staying. It was the week after the extermination and many people were interested in the hotel.

"Babe.. I know your excited but it's 6am.. just breath and take a second to calm down." Vaggie said kissing Charlie on the cheek. She was basically half asleep being pulled by Charlie to the different floors.

"You're right, sorry babe!" Charlie said walked Vaggie back down. They were on the seventh floor, Lucifer and Alastors floor. They were in rooms across the hall from each other. They both were already woken up by now and couldn't go back to sleep. Lucifer decided to shower, change, and make pancakes for the sinners while alastor went back up to his radio tower to read a book.  While alastor was half way through his book (about a hour later) he heard a scream coming from downstairs and a bad smell. He ran down to the kitchen to see Lucifer in a duck apron holding a pan with a huge fire bursting out of it.

"I think you burned your pancakes"  Alastor said with a smirk. He had hated Lucifer since he's been here and never had any interest helping him.

"Alastor! Please grab the fire extinguisher!" Lucifer said with a worried look. "I can't burn anything down today. For Charlie." Lucifer said knowing that if he ruined anything, it would cause Charlie to get super stressed out.

"Fine short king~ for Charlie." Alastor said rolling his eyes and grabbing the fire extinguisher. Lucifer was shaking trying not to drop the pan while alastor put it out. As soon as it was out Lucifer dropped the pan and winced in pain. His hand looked almost charred. It was burnt really badly. "That doesn't look good." Alastor said grabbing his hand and inspecting it. "Well, too bad for you!" Alastor walked away.

"Fuck you too!" Lucifer yelled as Alastor went back up to their floor. Lucifer knew it would take a bit for this burn to regenerate so he made a rash decision. He brought his wrist up to his mouth and bit it, causing him to whine in pain as the blood seeped down. He placed his open wound over the burn, letting it drip in. This caused the burn to start healing from the surface as well. Soon after he started remaking the pancake batter. "Fuckin creepy asshole." Lucifer mumbled under his breath, his hand still shaking as as V he poured the pancakes.

About 45 minutes later, everyone was awake. Lucifer had just finished placing the pile of steaming pancakes on the center table.

Husk and angel were talking at the bar, angel flirting with Husk like normal as Lucifer called everyone over. "Breakfast is ready!!" Lucifer said with a grin. His hand was all healed now and he took his duck apron off and sat down at the table. Soon everyone was at the table, and began to eat. Alastor sat across the table looked at the food. Lucifer knew he only eats meat so he rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to get the meat he had cooked for him.

"What? Why'd you get me this?" Alastor said with a plate of his favorite meat in front of him. "You deserve to eat too," he lowered his voice "and saved me this morning" Lucifer said while Alastor started to eat. 

As Lucifer walked away he wondered to himself. Why did he make alastor other food? Why did he care? Lucifer was wondering as he ate his food, sometimes looking over at Alastor and catching his looking back. They would make eye contact but break it off quickly. What was happening?

After everyone was done eating, Lucifer cleared the plates and ran to go get ready for the party before being yelled at by Charlie to. "Everyone go get ready!! Quick!" Charlie said nervously. She ran to her room. Alastor watched as everyone ran off to change, but he just melted into the floor and arrived at his room. Lucifer ran to his room (supposedly) and ran into Alastors instead. He looked in and saw a shirtless Alastor brushing his ears. He yelled while a small blush appeared over his face, and shut the door. Alastor peered over and saw Lucifer making eye contact with him for a quick second before he closed the door. Alastor had a blush on his face while and quickly grabbed his clothes.

Lucifer slammed the door to his actual room with a blush over his face. Why was he blushing? He didn't know. He quickly got ready trying to forget about what had happened, and made his way downstairs and accidentally ran into alastor. He quickly walked away. "Shit shit" Lucifer thought covering his face with his hat. He stood on the other side of Charlie as they waiting at the front door.

Soon people started showing up and the party started going smoother. Alastor was talking with Rosie, while Lucifer was talking with husk at the bar. Lucifer was already drunk with husk.

As the party went on, some people left and it started to get crazier. Everyone was getting drunker and drunker by the minute. Husk and angel were making out on the couch so everyone had to get their own drinks. A random guy was passed out on the floor next to the bar and Charlie was dancing with Vaggie. Lucifer sat at the bar stool talking with a random guy who was clearly flirting with him, but Lucifer was too drunk to notice. Alastor watched from the side still talking to Rosie who said she was heading out. As they said their goodbyes he stayed over there, not drinking. He felt a little jealous but he wasn't sure why.

As Lucifer kept talking to the man, the guy soon grabbed Lucifer's waist and Lucifer tried to push him off. The guy grabbed the intoxicated Lucifer and tried pulling him to a room. Since it was so crazy and crowded, nobody noticed. as Lucifer was pulled into the room and the door was shut, he tried to fight off the man but couldn't. All of a sudden the door was busted open, and the man was thrown out. The light was turned on the reveal alastor who shut and locked the door behind him.

"Ohhhhh.. *hic* hey al..." Lucifer said laughing. He stumbled over to him and fell into him. Alastor quickly grabbed him so he didn't fall and picked him up, taking him out of the room and to the 7th floor. Alastor tapped his foot as they waited for the elevator to rise to their floor. As they stood in the elevator, Lucifer laid in his arms. "Al! *hic* your sooooo hot.."  Lucifer said giggling and kissing Alastor on the cheek.

"What the hell?!" Alastor said as Lucifer kissed his cheek. Alastor quickly remembered how drunk Lucifer was and brushed it off. Alastor held Lucifer bridal style as he kicked his feet and holding onto Alastors neck.

Soon they arrived at Lucifer door, but it was locked. Alastor sighed, "Lucifer wheres the key." " *hic*Uhhhhhh I think uhh in the... place." Lucifer said laughing. Alastor walked over and brought him to his own room. He placed Lucifer down on the bed and was about to walk out before

"no.... Stay with me.." Lucifer whined. Alastor paused. He didn't know what to do "pleaseee *hic*" Lucifer said sadly reaching his hands out like a child. Alastor finally rolled his eyes and went back towards Lucifer, as he sat on the edge of the bed. Soon Lucifer grabbed Alastor and pulled him next to him. Alastor was now in the position to spoon Lucifer as he gently wrapped his hands around the small kings waist. Lucifer fell asleep almost instantly, and Alastor thought to himself. "What the hell is going on?" Before passing out with the king.