~Chapter 3: 12 am (⚠️🍋)~

Warning:
In this chapter there is some sexual content ‼️⚠️🍋

"So luci.. wanna talk it?" Alastor said, putting his head on Lucifer's which was rested on his shoulder. "Why were there angels here.. I'm here for you no matter what, you can tell me I swear." Alastor said rubbing his back which was fully healed now.

"I know I can.. alright well. Basically they were ordered to by Lilith. She sent them down here to kill me. I don't know why. She told them my weaknesses so they were prepared." Tears rolled down Lucifer's cheeks and his voice cracked as he said "I-i don't know why.. we were doing good before she left.." Lucifer said rubbing his tear stained cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Luci." Alastor said gently hugging Lucifer. He felt a little jealous of Lilith but also extremely angry at her. Why would she do this. Lucifer was perfect and she tried to kill him? Like what?

"I didn't know if I even loved her at that point.. I don't though.." Lucifer said looking at alastor. He a little bit of messy hair, he had a tired look in his eyes which made him look hotter than usual. "I um. I like someone else.." Lucifer's said staring into Alastors eyes. Alastor starred back lost in Lucifer's eyes as he pulled him in for a kiss. Their lips met and they gently shared a kiss. Lucifer's arms were around his neck and Alastors were around Lucifer's waist and one under his chin.

They stayed in the kiss only getting more passionate as they continued. Small moans escaped Lucifer's mouth and they pulled away. Lucifer was panting a bit trying to catch his breath and Alastor chuckled. "Well.. would you like to go out with me my short king?~" Alastor said with a grin. "Yes!" Lucifer said kissing his cheek. "We'll leave at 7." Alastor said pulling Lucifer into his lap and Lucifer yawned. "Still tired? Wanna sleep more?" Alastor said with a small laugh as Lucifer nodded drifting off to sleep in his arms.

The next afternoon, they both woke up from a knock on the door around 2pm. It was Charlie. She didn't come in but just knocked. Since they were in Alastors room, alastor quickly went to distract Charlie so Lucifer could get back to his room. Alastor and Charlie talked while Lucifer turned the shower on. After his shower, he wrapped himself in a towel. All of a sudden the door opened. It was alastor. "Hey! I'm not changed!" Lucifer yelled with a blush holding the towel tightly. Alastor walked over with a smirk. He grabbed his waist while Lucifer tied the towel so he didn't have to hold it. He then wrapped his arms around Alastors neck as they shared a deep passionate kiss. Alastors hands slipped a little lower and Lucifer grabbed his hands. "I'll make you a deal~ if you can resist from me all night until 12am, then maybe we can do something.. new.. after our date?~"lucifer said with a smirk, pulling his towel back on right. Alastor rolled his eyes. "Fineeee... until 12  though right?" Alastor asked rolling his eyes. "Yes, now get out let me get ready!" Lucifer said pushing Alastor out of the room.

A bit later, around 6, Alastor was looking for things to wear. He picked out a very nice red suit with an embroidered deer on the side. He used it for special occasions. He was calmly getting ready for the night he had ahead of them. On the other hand.. Lucifer was rambling through his room trying to find something nice. He tried on about 6 different suits and a variety of whites and was freaking out.

Soon 7 arrived and Lucifer had finally picked out what to wear. It was a cute white suit with gold trim, his normal hat and boots, and his hair was fluffier than normal. Lucifer was at his desk fixing his hat when he heard a knock at the door. He already knew who it was so he quickly got up, brushed himself off, and went to open the door for alastor.

"Ready to go luci?~" Alastor said with a chuckle. Lucifer nodded and took his hand. They stepped onto the elevator and Alastor leaned in for a kiss.

"Nope! You gotta wait till 12" Lucifer said putting his hand between him and Alastor. He laughed and Alastor grunted a bit, "Fine fine" the elevator door open and Alastor whispered "but just wait till tonight~" Lucifer turned bright red and stepped out. Luckily nobody was in the lobby except husk, but he didn't give a shit. Lucifer didn't know where they were going because Alastor picked everything out.

"Where are we going dear?" Lucifer said as Alastor was holding his hand leading him somewhere. "You'll see ducky."

After about a 5 minute walk they arrived to a restaurant. "Omg! I haven't been to this place since I had Charlie!!" Lucifer smiled and followed alastor inside. "I knew you'd like it, this is my favorite restaurant." Alastor chuckled and walked inside. Soon they were seated.

"Omg! Is that my baby boy Lucifer?" Our waitress came out. Lucifer looked to see Darla. "Darla. Hi." Lucifer said with a strict tone. "Oh cmonnn you know I didn't mean it!" Darla said grabbed Lucifer's shoulder as he shuddered away. Alastor noticed and said, "Oh! I see you've met my boyfriend. Who are you?" Darla stared at them. "Oh you must be mistaken. Lucifer's not g- "who knows! We just clicked and here we are!" Lucifer said holding alastor hand across the table. "Oh. I'll get a new waitress." Darla said walking off. "Wonderful!" Alastor said. Lucifer held his hand under the table "thanks for that" Lucifer said smiling.

A bit later after dinner, alastor took Lucifer to a few shops around cannibal town. They got some cute souvenirs and some snacks. Soon after they were in a store, Lucifer was looking at some duck slippers. Alastor looked at his watch. "Luci..~ it's 12~" alastor said with a smirk. "Oh okay wel-" Alastor grabbed his hand and led him out of the store into an alley. "Can't we just go to the hotel?! It's creepy out here!" Lucifer said holding Alastors hand as he nodded. They both soon turned into black goo and teleported to the hotel.

Alastor led Lucifer into the elevator and immediately turned to him pushing him against the wall, pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. "Mm.. A-al.." Lucifer said as Alastors hands swooped under his thighs picking him up in a swift motion. They soon arrived at their floor and Alastor walked to his room, Lucifer in his arms. They walked into Alastor room and he threw him on his bed.

"Hey you could at least try to be gentle with me!" Lucifer says sarcastically. Alastor then hovers over him, pinning him down. "There's no room for gentle here.~" he says biting Lucifer's neck.
"Fuck!" Luci cries as he turns his head, his arms pinned above his head. Golden blood dripped down his neck as Alastor drank it.

Soon Alastor wiped his mouth and kissed the kings neck, running his tongue down his collarbone. He took off his and Lucifer's clothes and quickly turned him over onto his hands and knees. He grabbed Lucifer's hair, yanking it back. This caused him to let out a whine. "Sorry dear~" Alastor said kissing his spine. "I-it's fine..~" Lucifer mumbled, his back shivering. Soon Alastor stopped kissing his back.

This caused Lucifer to start wondering where he went. He started to turn his head back but before he could he felt an intense sensation of pain and pleasure. "FUCK!~" Lucifer moaned out as Alastor slammed into him, getting deeper with every thrust. He grabbed the short kings hair and pulled it up so his head was back.  Alastor chuckled, "be a good boy.~" he said pounding into luci, one hand on his waist and one pulling his hair. "F-fuck.. I.. a-al!!... Jesus!!~" Alastor yanked his hair harder. "The only name coming out of those pretty little lips of yours is mine." "Y-yes.. Al.." Lucifer said with a groan as Alastor sped up. Soon Lucifer felt a knot in his stomach. "S-shit.. Al.. I-I'm gonna C-" soon he was cut off by alastor slamming one final time deep into him with a groan, filling Lucifer up. "Fuck luci~" Alastor said panting and Lucifer laid there completely out of breath.

They laid their for a minute catching their breath. "D-damn Alastor..~ never expected you to be so good in bed~" Lucifer chuckled and panted. Alastor shrugged with a smirk.

Soon alastor picked him up and lead him to the bathroom while he drew a warm bath for the two of them. He gently laid Lucifer down and sat behind him, supporting him up. "Alastor you're too rough on me" Lucifer said as a partial joke. "Sorry dear, you're just so irresistible." Alastor said as they sat in the warm bath. Alastor washed Lucifer's hair and body before doing so for himself.

They both finished cleaning so Alastor got out of the tub and picked Lucifer up, carrying him to the bed. Alastor grabbed his duck robe and placed it on the king while throwing on a pair of some red and black boxer.

He laid Lucifer down on his chest. He held his body close to his, one hand playing with his golden blonde hair, and the other on his waist pulling him closer to the radio demons body. "I.. I love you luci..~" alastor said looking down at him, but he was already asleep.

Alastor kissed the top of his head with a yawn. Soon Alastor had almost completely drifted off to sleep when he heard the door open.

..DAD?!