~Chapter 2: New feelings?~

Alastor woke up with a jump. "What the hell Lucifer!" Alastor yelled, Lucifer had just slapped him and yelled.

"I- WHY AM I- IN YOUR BED?!" Lucifer yelled his face bright red. He was clutching the blanket up to his chin, his hair was messed up and crazy, and he had a cute tired look in his eyes. Alastor stared at him. He looked adorable.

What if.. Alastor pulled him in for a kiss. They passionately brought eachother closer, Alastors hands around Lucifer's waist, and the kings arms around his neck. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths. "A-al.." Lucifer moaned.

What if..

"Hello? Alastor! Answer me!" Lucifer snapped as Alastor realized he was day dreaming. Why was he thinking such? He's never imagined anything close ever before. "Sorry! You were very drunk yesterday and didn't let me leave." Alastor said rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed he was thinking such thoughts.

"Oh. Whatever, I'm going back to my room. I'm gonna change." Lucifer held his head obviously was super hung over. "I'll grab you some medicine." Alastor said leaving the room. Alastor was freaking out. He didn't know what this was and why he wanted to do these things. He needed to talk with Rosie.. well first he had to get Lucifer's medicine.

After he got Lucifer his medicine, he rushed over to cannibal town. He ran into Rosie building where she worked and saw her. He ran up to her "Rosie!! I need your help! Please!" Alastor said a little worried.

"Ofc dear!" Rosie said closing her line down. She quickly brought him over to the office room where they could talk. "What's the problem?" Rosie said tilting her head and pouring tea for them.

"Well.. I.. I had a weird uh, dream.. about someone?." Alastor said turning red. Rosie starred at him and cocked her head. Soon it clicked. "Oh, OH! alastor!!" She giggled. Alastor covered his face a little. "I don't know why or what this is!! I feel like uh- sick?" Rosie chuckled. "How do you feel around him" she asked with a soft smile which calmed Alastor down a bit. "Well.. I feel like I'm going to be sick, like my face feels hot and I just.. I have the want to be near him.." Alastor said. Rosie explained how thats completely normal. "That means, you love him." Alastor look shocked as Rosie said that. The radio demon? Loving someone? That's unheard of! "Are you sure??" Alastor said curious. "Well, judging on how red your face is right now I think i am." Rosie said and gently placed her hand on Alastors. "But it's okay! That's good. It's good to have someone in your life that you can trust and lean on sometimes." Rosie said comforting alastor. All of a sudden a customer ran in.

"ROSIE!! EXPLOSION!!" A client yelled. Rosie and Alastor ran out to see a fight going down. It was Lucifer and some angels. Shit. Why were they here?! Lucifer turned his head to see Alastor, but was immediately blasted into a wall.

"Fuck!" Lucifer yelled as his back slammed against the wall. The angels cornered him. He was about to grab his staff but an angel kicked it away. Lucifer closed his eyes and waited.

All of a sudden, a shadow crossed Lucifer's eyes.

He opened them to see alastor standing in front of him. "A-al?" Lucifer said weakly. "I've got you." Alastor said as a bunch of black tentacles came out of his back slamming into the angels, creating a temporary shield around them.

Alastor immediately ran to Lucifer helped him to his feet, but he immediately crouched. A huge gash ripped through his back, gold blood spilling out. It would take a lot of time to heal, so Alastor didn't have time to fight and protect Lucifer. He noticed the shield starting to break and he had to make a choice.

He quickly picked up Lucifer and used his power to disintegrate into a black shadow, while the shield broke.

They arrived back at the hotel and Charlie saw he dad. "Dad?! OMG!! Is he okay?!?" She said running over. "I-I'm.. fine char-char.." Lucifer said coughing and grunting. The pain was bad.

Alastor brought Lucifer to his room and laid him down on the bed. He groaned as his back his the bed. Soon Alastor had an idea. He picked up Lucifer and placed him on his chest, keeping his back exposed. Lucifer snuggled into his chest and Alastor held him gently to his chest as they fell asleep.

Sorry for shorter chapter!! Also let me know if you have any recommendations to add to make the story better!! I'd really appreciate it ❤️