Chapter 3 - Let the Games Begin!

I dashed across the open lawn just as the security light started to swing back around. I dove into the bushes and held my breath as the light passed over me. It wasn’t like I was going to get caught or anything; I’d already taken care of the guards. I had gotten better at the whole killing thing since my fourth mission. But still, it’s better to be safe than sorry.

I’d just finished my 10th mission yesterday and The Five had been so impressed with my “come-back” considering what happened on my first 3 missions, that they gave me 3 days R&R. If they only knew what I was doing with my time, I laughed to myself. This was my first ‘Revenge mission’ as I had so aptly dubbed it, and a Mr. Yong Chow was my target. He was just a minor acquaintance of The Five’s, nothing that would raise a lot of notice, but I figured I’d start off small.

The security system’s control box was about 10 feet from where I was laying in the bushes. I army crawled over to it. A pad lock! Really? I thought to myself. I pulled a bobby-pin from my hair and had the lock open in 10 seconds, which was relatively slow for me; I was taking my time tonight. I pulled the lock off and opened the box. Grabbing the right wires, I cut them in one swift swipe of my knife. That would take care of the alarm system and the instant emergence calls.

I pulled a signal jammer, my favorite toy, out of the backpack I carried. I had just recently discovered this device while I was out on one of my mission, it canceled out all cell phone services and tracking devises which is extremely handy because The Five implants all agents with tracing devises. I carry a similar devise on me at all times in case I don’t want The Five to know where I am. The only difference is, instead of canceling the signal from my tracker, it scrambles and redirects it putting my coordinates at a different location. This jammer I was using here, on the other hand, completely canceled the signals.

I stealthfully made my way over to the 7 foot security wall. I chuckled, the foot holes I’d chiseled into the wall yesterday during my preparation run were still there. Mr. Chow’s security was crap.

I was over the wall in a minute, staying in the shadows as I made my way to the house. I had my SIG P239, my weapon of choice, raised in front of my face. I smiled; I was going to have fun on this mission!

It was about 1:30am and the only light on was in Mr. Chow’s office. I snuck over to the window and looked in. Mr. Chow was sitting at his big custom made mahogany desk working through a pile of papers. I fought the urge to just shoot him through the window and be done with it, but number 1, where was the fun in that? And number 2, it was bullet proof glass.

I made my way to the back door of the house and slowly opened the door. I waited a minute, no alarm, I chuckled.

My black outfit blinded perfectly into the dark shadows of the house. My waist length brown hair was wound up on the top of my head and I had on my favorite black boots that I wore on every mission. I was sure my emerald green eyes had a devilish gleam in anticipation for the first stage of my Revenge, I was ready for this!

By now I had made my way to Mr. Chow’s office, his door was open and I peered in, nothing had changed. I walk in, startling him, he looked up at me, “Odious Amigos”, I said and before he could even blink, I shot him in the forehead, just like The Five had done to my parents.

An evil laugh escaped my lips. Revenge felt good!

I quickly left the house and ran back to the security box where I’d left my pack. I grabbed it and the jammer then quickly made my way back to where I had parked my rented Ferrari. I had a couple stops to make before I could go back to the motel I was staying at. First I had to hiding my gun and second, I needed to switch rental cars. I had about an hour till The Five sent someone to find me.

-------------------------

The next day I was back in the black SUV, blindfolded. The Five wasn’t very happy that my tracking device’s signal had suddenly disappeared from radar. When The Five’s guards had found me, I was in my motel room innocently playing with the cell phone jammer. Perfect cover I thought with a chuckle. I told them that I hadn’t realized it had jammed my tracker and apologized profusely. Of course the guards bought it, Idiots, but they still had to take me back with them. I knew that they had no idea what I had done last night; after all I had only just finished my 10th mission.

Sam, Rogue Assassin, Revenge Mission 1

-Completed-

AN: Hey there! Hope you are enjoying the story this far! I would love to hear what you are thinking, what do you think of Samantha - Likes, Dislikes? are you confused at all? I would love to hear!