Chapter 7- Did someone say PING-PONG?

WARNING: This story is about assassins, in order to best portray this according to my mind there WILL be some strong language and violence, I will try to keep it to a minimum but i feel it is necessary in order to show the personality of the character, if that isn't you thing don't read!

Chapter  7– Did someone say PING-PONG? 

For the next week I avoided Jason as much as possible. I didn’t want to put up with him right now. We had been here a week since I planted the seed of lust in Keppel’s head and I still hadn’t finished the mission. I had tried to go back to the club again but it seemed like every time I was going to go, The Five had a “side mission” they needed us to do. If I didn’t know better, I would be worried that they were setting us up to fail. They had given us this mission which meant they wanted it completed, I was sure of it. Even though Jason and I had 3 months to finish this mission, I could tell Jason was getting antsy to get it over with and to be honest I wanted it done as well. I was well aware that if I didn’t hurry up and finish this dam mission, Jason would finish it and I would fail BOTH missions. I could NOT have that.

On top of the pressure to finish the mission, I had been having a mental ping-pong match in my head on whether to quit The Five now or wait for a couple more missions. I was well aware that if I left the agency, all the protection I had would be gone plus I would gain the formidable enemy of The Five. I had pretty much decided I was stick with The Five for a little while longer when I got the normal update phone call.

Ring, Ring, Ring

“Hello”                       

“Agent G8-175H, Samantha Martin?”

“She’s speaking”

“This is Agent D1-105G Smith calling for mission update,”

“I have done preliminary scouting and have contact with the target, but yet have had no opportunity to complete the mission. I intend to make contact again…”

“Agent Martin, The Five has decided to cut your mission time, you have 2

weeks to complete this mission completely, if it has not been finished by then, ‘clean up’ will be sent in to finish.”

“WHAT THE HELL! 2 WEEKS? I was told I had 3 months; you can’t just cut my time like

That! I need longer than two weeks!”

“Agent Martin, you seem to misunderstand me, you have 2 weeks from mission start which was a week ago.

“WHAT THE FU….”

“Is there something wrong Agent Martin? We can send the ‘clean up’ team now”

“That won’t be necessary; the mission will be completed in a week’s time”

“Very good, The Five will be very happy to hear that, if anything goes wrong

please call. Please report in when the mission is completed or we WILL assume the mission incomplete and ‘clean up’ will be sent. We will be in contact with you or Agent H7-234T Jason Jones.”

End Call

I ground my teeth, I was so mad. They couldn’t just take away my time, this ruined my entire plan! My plan had to be entirely refigured; I no longer had time to draw Keppel to me! Sh!t, Sh!t Sh!t, there would be no way to finish both missions quietly, and that will anger The Five. I really didn’t want to have to quit The Five yet, I could get so much more done under their protection but they had left me no choice! My mental ping-pong match had been won, I was done with The Five and I was going to let them know it by going out with a bang! Oh they’d get their mission finished, alright. They were going to pay dearly for it though and I had just the plan to ‘get-er done’!!!!

Sam – Teenage Assassin – The Five Mission # 21 –Pending-

- Revenge Mission #12 – Pending-