╰ idea of love

credits: satorusdiary

link: https://www.tumblr.com/satorusdiary/720047328283721728/likes-reblogs-and-comments-are-appreciated?source=share

warnings: 

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but when he makes eye contact with you during a crowded party, he swears you're the one

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but when you agree to going out with him and you hit it off the first night, a warm feeling appears in his heart everytime you cross his mind.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but spends his money on flowers and expensive jewelry only for you.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love but loves when you sleep with him in his bed, your side of the bed is only your side.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but doesn't sleep with anyone else besides you.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but the passenger seat in his car only has essentials that basically scream you.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but has you on his lap most of the time when he is doing work. his excuse is that you always give him warmth, and he loves how comfortable you become.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but takes you out to the best restaurants in the city.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but labels you as his girl whenever someone addresses you wrongly around him.

ryomen sukuna doesn't like the idea of love, but asks you to be his girlfriend and his other half.

ryomen sukuna who didn't like the idea of love, but after he has met you he is head over heels for you.

ryomen sukuna who didn't like the idea of love, but tells you he loves you for the first time. ryomen sukuna who also embraces you in a warm, loving hug when you confess you love him aswell.

ryomen sukuna who didn't like the idea of love, but looks at you like you're the most beautiful woman on the earth.

ryomen sukuna who didn't like the idea of love, but cradles your face as if he was holding the whole universe in his hands.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love, only because he gets to wake up every morning with you, and your caring presence.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love, and holds your hand wherever you go. his thumb always rubs against the outside of your hand, calming you down.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love, and gives you slow, long, tongue kisses that has him pouring all his love into you.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love and always tells you "i love you" before he leaves for work, and always makes sure to give you a kiss on your nose, cheeks, lips, and forehead.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love, and gets many tattoos that resemble you. your name on his bicep, your nickname behind his ear, the date you got together on his neck, and a tattoo of your lips on his chest.

ryomen sukuna who doesn't mind the idea of love, and always manages to make special love with you. sometimes rough, but mostly soft and intimate.

ryomen sukuna who loves the idea of love, getting you a ring just so your last name could now be sukuna.

ryomen sukuna who loves the idea of love, and also almost cries during your wedding day. his eyes glued onto your figure in white, thinking how lucky he was ending up with someone as beautiful as you.

ryomen sukuna who used to hate the idea of love, but when he ends up building a new life with you he ends up loving you all over.

ryomen sukuna who used to hate the idea of love, but now on only loves you.