╰ onsen incident

credits: yueebby

link: https://www.tumblr.com/yueebby/730013502639669249/onsen-incident-gojo-satoru-synopsis-gojo?source=share

synopsis. gojo satoru gets everything he wants and right now he really wants to go to an onsen with you.

contents. fluff, lovesick!gojo, he's just a cute loser, highschool!gojo (first year), he needs to be locked up asap

 fluff, lovesick!gojo, he's just a cute loser, highschool!gojo (first year), he needs to be locked up asap

you're not sure how you ended up here. one moment you were exorcizing a grade one curse that rampaged a small town with gojo and now you find yourself back at the ryokan you had stayed at the prior night. except this time around you have an overly excited gojo, still at a high from the successful mission.

"suguru mentioned how nice the onsens here were," he brings up innocently, his lips curving into a sly grin. you spare him a side glance.

"we should be heading back to the airport to return to tokyo," you asserted, eyes trained on the entrance of the onsen— a wooden paneled door leading to the private hot spring that came with the room you and gojo had unknowingly reserved.

gojo stretched leisurely, his body arched like a cat as he yawns, "i don't know about you but i'm beat! that curse wore out all my energy and a quick dip in an onsen is just what this body needs." he opens one eye, gauging your reaction.

you don't buy his act. "you exorcised the curse instantaneously, gojo."

but gojo doesn't back down easily, "yeah, well that took up a lot of cursed energy and now i'm drained," he reasons. the white haired male solidifies his argument by collapsing on you just to show how fatigued he was. his dramatic show nearly sends you tumbling.

annoyance simmered in you, arms folding over your chest. the flight back to tokyo was in a couple of hours, and you had hoped to be able to go sightseeing.

but gojo's sky-blue eyes plead silently as they look up at you, unblinking. his pink lips start to quiver. it was hard to deny him when he was basically begging. as comical as his dramatics were, you could almost argue how hard it was to resist his unwavering gaze. plus, he was the one that completed the mission singlehandedly.

"fine." you yielded. "thirty minutes and then we leave."

he perks up happily.

"great! let's go!" without wasting a moment, he seizes your hand and practically skips to the entrance.

you recoiled, nearly shrieking, "you pervert! i'm not going in there with you! i'm going to go sightseeing."

gojo looks at you like you've sprouted two heads.

"... then what's the point of the onsen?" he looked at you incredulously. it deeply troubled you that someone so conniving could look so innocent.

your response is caught in your throat, leaving you flustered and unable to make eye contact. arms remained crossed, you mutter, "you're insane if you think i'm stepping foot in an onsen with you."