╰ she loves me, she loves me not

credits: yueebby

link: https://www.tumblr.com/yueebby/729234353012523008/dying-thinking-about-gojo-literally-pinning-and?source=share

he loves me, she loves me not! — gojo satoru x fem!reader

contents. fluff, lovesick!gojo (what's new), highschool!gojo, he's pathetic but in love your honor, oblivious!reader, ooc gojo i got carried away soz

 fluff, lovesick!gojo (what's new), highschool!gojo, he's pathetic but in love your honor, oblivious!reader, ooc gojo i got carried away soz

"please reject gojo and put him out of his misery," utahime implored, taking hold of both of your hands. you think she's asking, no, begging you to. beside her, shoko nods vigorously.

"but why?" you furrow your eyebrows, perplexed by their sudden request. "i can't reject someone who doesn't like me."

shoko giggles at your comment. her laughter only wanes when she notices the dead serious look on your face. "... you seriously have no idea what we're talking about?"

"not really," you shrug, criss-crossing your legs to find some comfort on the hard wooden floor in shoko's small dorm. it was late, past midnight, and the three of you had a shared mission tomorrow, but for some reason your two friends managed to rope you into their drinking circle.

utahime and shoko exchanged a significant glance, their unspoken communication raising your curiosity. utahime takes a long sip of her beer.

"hopeless. they're both hopeless," your short haired brunette friend lamented, pinching her nose bridge. it leaves a faint pink mark.

intrigued, you lean in closer towards the two, "care to elaborate?"

"you've never once questioned satoru's borderline inappropriate behavior?" shoko asks you earnestly. you ponder for a moment, trying to recall any moments in the two years you've known the snow-haired boy.

"satoru is satoru..." you mumble, shaking your head in denial.

utahime's eyes bug comically. she slams her can of beer harshly on the ground. you wince at the loud noise of the metallic can hitting the floor.

"you're kidding. even i can see through that jerk!" utahime's black pigtails sway wildly.

"[name], how about what happened in shinjuku last week on our day off?" shoko quietly reminds you of last weekend when the two of you along with satoru and suguru decided to empty your pockets in one of tokyo's largest entertainment wards.

utahime's head whips back and forth from her best friend to you, "eh? what happened?!"

from behind the dressing room curtain, you voiced your concerns, "shoko, i don't think we can afford designer clothes on our student budget." the cream-colored silk dress you wore clung to your body, its price tag undoubtedly surpassing a year's worth of your student earnings.

"don't worry your pretty little head about it," shoko's voice carried a knowing smile. "just come out and show me the dress!" you think satoru's carefree attitude is rubbing off on her.