Itsuomi ☁️

Fluff ☁️

--------------------------------------------------

In a quaint little town in Tokyo, there lived a very sweet and happy couple, Nagi Itsuomi & L/n Y/n.

Y/n had a heart full of love and a knack for teasing, especially when it came to her beloved Itsuomi. Itsuomi, on the other hand, was a kind-hearted and gentle soul who adored Y/n's playful nature.

One sunny afternoon, Y/n decided to play a little prank on Itsuomi. She had noticed how he always blushed whenever she got close to him, so she thought it would be amusing to tease him a bit. Y/n planned to pretend she was going to kiss him, only to pull away at the last moment.

As the sun began to set, Y/n found Itsuomi sitting on the couch, scrolling down his phone., lost in his thoughts. She couldn't resist the opportunity to play her prank. With a mischievous grin, she slowly approached him, her heart pounding with excitement.

"Hey, Itsuomi-san!" Y/n called out, her voice filled with a hint of mischief.

Itsuomi turned to face her, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. "Yeah, Y/n! You need something?"

Y/n took a step closer, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, nothing much. Just wanted to give you a little surprise."

Itsuomi's heart skipped a beat, his cheeks turning a shade of light pink. "A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

Y/n leaned in closer, her lips just inches away from Itsuomi's. His heart raced with anticipation, thinking that this was finally the moment he had been waiting for. But just as their lips were about to meet, Y/n pulled away, a mischievous giggle escaping her lips.

Itsuomi's eyes widened in surprise, his face turning from pink to red. "Y/n! You trickster!"

Y/n burst into laughter, unable to contain her amusement. "Oh, Itsuomi-san, you should have seen the look on your face! Priceless!"

But before Y/n could continue teasing him, Itsuomi swiftly scooped her up in his arms, bridal style. Y/n's laughter turned into surprised gasps as he carried her towards their cozy little room.

"Enough teasing for one day, my love," Itsuomi said, his voice filled with a mixture of playfulness and affection. "It's time for some payback."

Y/n's eyes widened in anticipation as Itsuomi gently placed her on the bed. He hovered above her, his fingers wiggling mischievously, tickling her.

"No, Itsuomi-san, don't you dare!" Y/n squealed, her laughter filling the room.

But Itsuomi was relentless. He tickled Y/n, causing her to squirm and giggle uncontrollably. Their laughter filled the room, creating a symphony of joy and love.

Finally, Itsuomi leaned in, capturing Y/n's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. The teasing and pranks were forgotten as their love and desire for each other took over. Their kisses were filled with tenderness and longing, sealing their love in that moment.

As the night grew darker, they found themselves wrapped in each other's arms, cuddling and basking in the warmth of their love. Y/n's head rested on Itsuomi's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

In that cozy room, filled with love and laughter, Y/n and Itsuomi knew that their playful pranks and teasing would always be a part of their love story. And as they drifted off to sleep, they whispered promises of forever, knowing that their love would always be filled with laughter, joy, and endless cuddles.

__________________________________
Hope you like it , please vote! See ya' guys! <3