Shin ❤️

Iryuu Shin, the notorious bad boy of Japan College, was known for his chiseled good looks, charming smile, and a reputation for breaking hearts. He was the epitome of cool, with a confident swagger that made girls swoon. But amidst the sea of admirers, Shin's eyes were fixed on one girl alone - Y/n L/n, a shy and introverted student who kept to herself.

Y/n was an outcast, often lost in her own world, and Shin found himself drawn to her enigmatic nature. He would often catch glimpses of her in the corridors, her eyes downcast, her hair a mess of (h/t) (h/c) locks. Despite her efforts to avoid him, Shin was determined to get closer to her.

One day, while Y/n was studying in the library, Shin sauntered in, his presence commanding attention. He made a beeline for her table, his eyes locked on hers.

"Hey, Y/n-chan," he said, his voice low and husky. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Y/n looked up, her eyes flashing with annoyance. "I'm trying to study, Shin-kun. Please leave me alone."

Shin chuckled, undeterred. "Ah, come on. I'll help you study. I'm great at math, you know."

Y/n sighed, but Shin was already pulling up a chair, his proximity making her skin tingle. As they studied together, Shin couldn't resist flirting with Y/n, making her blush with his playful teasing.

But Y/n was wary of Shin's intentions. She'd seen him with countless girls, and she didn't want to be just another notch on his belt.

One fateful evening, as they walked out of the college gates, Shin caught up to Y/n, his long strides easily keeping pace with hers. He leaned in, his face inches from hers, his eyes burning with intensity.

"Y/n-chan, I've been wanting to do this all day," he whispered, his breath dancing across her skin.

But just as his lips were about to meet hers, Y/n pushed him away, her eyes flashing with anger.

"Shin-kun, stop it. You do this with every girl, don't you? You think you can just charm your way into their hearts, but I'm not that foolish."

Shin's face fell, his confidence momentarily shaken. But then, a look of determination crossed his features.

"That's not true, Y/n-chan," he said, his voice low and sincere. "I've never felt this way about anyone before. I think I might be falling in love with you."

Y/n's eyes widened, her defenses crumbling.

"Shin-kun, I-"

But before she could finish , Shin's lips crashed down on hers, his kiss passionate and all-consuming. Y/n's heart raced, her body melting into his embrace.

As they broke apart for air, Shin eyes locked on hers, his gaze burning with intensity.

"I mean it, Y/n-chan. I've never felt this way before. You're different from all the others."

Y/n's face softened, her heart skipping a beat. Maybe, just maybe, this bad boy was capable of change. Maybe, just maybe, he was worth taking a chance on.

"Shin-kun," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Yes, Y/n-chan?"

"I think I might be falling for you too."

Shin's face lit up, his smile radiant. "Then let's fall together, Y/n-chan. Let's fall deeply, and never look back."

__________________________________
Please vote if you like it! Don't forget to comment your views too, See you soon again, byee <3