Kyouya ☁️

Fluff ☁️
--------------------------------------------------

Kyouya and Y/n had been dating for a few months now, and they were the perfect couple. They understood each other so well and were always there to support one another. However, there was one thing that they hadn't done yet - they hadn't kissed.

Kyouya was nervous to ask for it, and Y/n was too shy to bring it up. They both wanted to take things slow and make sure that they were ready for it. But every time they were together, they couldn't help but feel the desire to kiss each other.

One evening, they were snuggled up on the couch watching a romantic movie. Kyouya had his arms wrapped around Y/n, and she was sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest. As the kiss scene came up on the screen, they both blushed and looked away.

But then, Kyouya couldn't resist any longer. He leaned in and whispered in Y/n's ear, "Can I kiss you?"

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she turned to face him. "Yes," she whispered back.

With trembling hands, Kyouya gently tilted Y/n's chin upwards, his eyes filled with a mix of nervousness and adoration. Y/n's heart skipped a beat as she saw the vulnerability in his gaze, mirroring her own feelings. Slowly, they leaned in, their lips inching closer, until finally, they met in a sweet, passionate kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as their lips molded together, their breaths mingling in a dance of love and desire. It was a kiss filled with tenderness and longing, a culmination of all the unspoken words and unexpressed emotions that had built up between them.

Kyouya's hands gently cupped Y/n's face as he deepened the kiss, and Y/n's hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

Their lips moved in perfect harmony, their kiss deepening with every passing second. It was a moment of pure bliss, a connection that transcended words. They lost themselves in the sensation, their bodies melting into one another, their souls intertwining in a beautiful symphony of love.

As they finally pulled away, their eyes met once again, both breathless and flushed. Kyouya looked into Y/n's eyes and smiled. "That was amazing," he said.

Y/n smiled back, feeling her heart overflowing with love. "It was perfect," she replied.

They knew that this kiss was just the beginning of a lifetime of shared kisses, of stolen moments and cherished memories.

From that day forward, Kyouya and Y/n embraced their love fearlessly, knowing that their hearts were forever entwined. They had found solace in each other's arms, and their first kiss had opened the door to a world of endless love and happiness.

__________________________________
Kyouya is so sweet, isn't he? I love him! Anyways, if you like this please vote! Take care <3