Itsuomi 💔

Angst, heartbreak, second chance!
--------------------------------------------------

Itsuomi and Y/n had been together for three years, and everything seemed perfect. They were the envy of all their friends, with their loving gazes and sweet whispers to each other. But behind closed doors, Itsuomi's eyes began to wander. He met Yuki at a party, and her charms quickly won him over. She was everything Y/n wasn't - bold, carefree, and reckless.

Itsuomi couldn't resist Yuki's allure, and soon, he found himself torn between the two girls. In the end, he made the heartbreaking decision to break up with Y/n, citing that he needed space and time to figure out his feelings. The truth, however, was that he had already made up his mind to pursue Yuki.

Y/n was devastated. She had given her heart and soul to Itsuomi, and his betrayal cut deep. She packed her bags and left his house, unable to bear the sight of him anymore. The memories of their happy times together now seemed like a distant dream.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Itsuomi thought he had made the right choice, but as time passed, he began to realize his mistake. Yuki, it turned out, was not the girl he thought she was. She was shallow and manipulative, using him for her own gain. Itsuomi felt trapped and suffocated in their relationship.

One year had passed since the breakup, and Itsuomi's regret had grown with each passing day. He couldn't shake off the feeling that he had made a grave mistake by letting Y/n go. He began to search for her, scouring the city, asking mutual friends if they had seen her. Finally, after weeks of searching, he got a tip that she was working at a convenience store on the outskirts of town.

Itsuomi's heart raced as he pushed open the door to the store. And then, he saw her. Y/n was standing behind the counter, her hair tied back in a ponytail, a faint smile on her face. Itsuomi's eyes locked onto hers, and for a moment, they just stared at each other.

Y/n's expression changed from surprise to shock as Itsuomi approached her. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice guarded.

Itsuomi took a deep breath, his hands shaking with nervousness. "I came to apologize," he said, his voice laced with sincerity. "I was blind, Y/n. I didn't realize what I had until I lost you. You deserve so much better than me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it right."

Y/n looked at him, her eyes searching for any sign of insincerity. But all she saw was genuine remorse. Itsuomi's words struck a chord deep within her, and she felt her walls begin to crumble.

"I was so stupid," Itsuomi continued, his voice cracking with emotion. "I thought I needed someone exciting and new, but I realize now that I needed someone who truly cared for me. You were that person, Y/n. You were my everything."

Y/n's eyes welled up with tears as she listened to Itsuomi's heartfelt apology. She saw the sincerity in his eyes, the regret etched on his face. She knew that he was telling the truth.

With a gentle smile, Y/n reached out and took Itsuomi's hand. "I forgive you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Itsuomi's face lit up with hope as he grasped her hand tightly. "Really?" he asked, his voice trembling with emotion.

Y/n nodded, her eyes shining with tears. "Really," she said.

As they stood there, surrounded by the hum of the convenience store, Itsuomi knew that he had been given a second chance. He vowed to never let Y/n go again, to cherish and love her with all his heart. And Y/n, with a heart full of forgiveness, knew that she was willing to take a chance on him once more.

__________________________________
This is a fictional story so please don't hate me for what I'm writing. I'm making the characters personality traits for I want them to be in this Oneshot, so please understand that I'm not spreading any hate for any of these characters. Please give it a read, and vote if you like and comment your views, see you soon <3