046

Still no internet🥲Unedited

Still no internet🥲
Unedited

Two weeks later

My eyes rolled behind my eyes as Nia bounce on my mushroom pink tip that was dripping with her juice and my Pre cum

"Mad yah guh mad mi ino likkle girl" I slapped her ass as the pleasure and her moans increase.

She a move to slow fimi liking now.

I push my hips upward increasing my strokes as she run. Evident I was deep.

Dah pussy yah ago be the death a mi.

Bomboclaut it tight yuh fuck.

I groan as my strokes started to get sloppy, her walls clenching around me.

"Babes mi afi guh buss inah Yuh ino, Pussy a grip mi hood to much" I groan as she clenched her walls tight around my member.

"Mi tiad now Tris" I heard her complain as she continued to bounce on my tip.

"Mi ago cum babez" I groan as I released my everything into Nia.

I felt her walls clenched tighter on my member pulling every last drop of cum from out of my body, Soon after she came.

Best pussy pon earth.

I opened my eyes seeing my bed empty as I felt pre cum dripping on my Abdomen.

Jah Jah.

Sex dream sweet mi till mi all a leak pre cum.

I looked at the time seeing her school is almost over.

Guh pick up the Twins and Guh fi har.

I leaned on my BMW at UWI campus waiting on Nia since her school had finished a few minutes ago.

The twins were in the car since after the day she found out that I did that shit with the gogo she has been co-parent with me but she ignores me.

Muss get har back.

I saw a guy hand around her shoulder while the both of them laughing together.

See if mi buss a man head now yuh hear seh mi adi wrong one.

I stood up off the car and went to her with anger on my face.

"Who dis?" I pointed my head in his direction.