Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16💜

*three days later*

"Zayn, lets go sit by the pool." I called from the kitchen.

"We can't let your head get burned." He emerged in the doorway of the kitchen and moved closer to me.

"I'll wear a hat." I smiled.

"Not today. We have been there everyday since we have landed."

"You treat me like a baby!" I shouted in Zayn face.

I wasn't in the mood. This time of this month was NOT the time to mess with me.

"I am just putting it out there! I'm not treating you like a baby." His thick accent coated his words as they rolled off his tongue.

"If you're not treating me like a baby then why won't you let me go?" I crossed my arms.

"Sometimes I get tired of doing what YOU want. Sometimes I get tired of going the say thing over no over again because YOU want to do it. Sometimes I want to just stay and relax with my GIRLFRIEND." He shouted in my face.

Even tho we where fighting now and we where screaming, Zayns words where harsh.

My face dropped and my eyes swelled.

"Rox." He said when I tried to push my way past him.

"Move." I said harshly.

I pushed him out of the way and entered the bedroom.

I laid flat on the bed and placed my hand on my lower abdomen.

The yelling and screaming didnt make me feel good when it was all piled onto of my killer cramps and bitchiness.

"Zayn go away." I hear the door creak open.

"I found your phone." He said sitting down. "Sorry I didn't know." He moved closer to me and placed my body on his lap. "Do you want me to do anything?" He asked.

"Don't yell at me like that."

He sighed. "I know. I'm sorry." He brushed his hair with his fingers. "Tomorrow we will go to the pool okay?"

I looked up and nodded.

As Zayn got up, I pulled him back down.

"Could you rub my tummy?" I asked. "Cramps are bad."

He put on a crooked smile and I leaned into him.

He put his hand on my lower abdomen and kept it there.

The warmth of his hand eased my cramps just enough to calm me down.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he sung bits and pieces of love songs to me.

I hadn't realized it, but I fell asleep right on him.

Zayn calmed me.

He always knew what I loved, even if he got grumpy sometimes.

---------------------------

*hello*

I'm so sorry guys, this sucked. I'm sorry.

Chapter 17 will be better.

I'll add y chapter plans after I upload this so you guys know what's going on.

Idk when I'll have chapter 17 but I hope it's sometime soon!

Thanks guys and I'm sorry this was dreadful to read.