Chapter 5

🚫In paragraph 9 and onwards there's mentions of self harm if you feel uncomfortable please skip from then on 🚫

I woke to 3 people screaming at each other. I had gone to sleep late because of them and now I had woken up early because of them. They were arguing over something stupid like who had what tie and apparently Tom had stolen Callum's shoes and Tom thought that Mattheo had stolen Tom's hair gel and Mattheo thought that Callum has stolen his homework that he had done for once. It was all to confusing and I ended up putting headphones in. But this was getting ridiculous. I put up with it all the while I was getting ready until I was trying to do my makeup. I got through most of my face but when I was trying to do my eyeliner, I snapped. I screamed at them to shut the fuck up or I'll chuck them out of the window from the Astronomy tower. Finally, they were quiet and I could finish getting ready without further interruption.

 Finally, they were quiet and I could finish getting ready without further interruption

(The makeup look)

After the three of them had finally settled down, I helped Tom find his hair gel which had been knocked down off his cabinet in the night, helped Callum get his shoes which were by the door and help Mattheo find his homework which was in his desk draw. After helping them, I grabbed my bag, turned and slammed the door on the way out.

By the time I had got to the hall, Dalilah and Pansy were already sat with Draco so I sat down with them and grabbed a stack of pancakes with chocolate sauce and strawberries on the top. After I had finished I had a glass of apple juice and checking the timetable on my phone, I realised it was Saturday and I could go to Hogsmeade. I asked Daphne if she wanted to go with me but she said that she was already busy. So instead I went off on a walk and ordered a coffee and went into a bookshop that was on the end of one of the cobbled streets. I went straight over to the romance and smut section and started flipping through the covers until I found one that looked cool and opened it. I read the first chapter and I liked it so I brought it. I carried on with my walk through and brought some sweets that I could eat during studying and brought some energy drinks to keep me going through the week.

After I had also looked through the clothes shops, I returned to the castle and found a comfy corner to read in and settled down. An hour of undisturbed reading later, I went back and got some lunch. I found a shop which sold fresh food and brought a pot of pasta with some crisps. I then found a bench and sat on it while I ate.

After I had eaten, I walked back to the castle and had a wander round the grounds while still reading my new book. After another hour, I went back to my room and did my skincare just in time for dinner. I went to the hall and sat next to Draco while grabbing some chicken wings onto my plate. I also grabbed some ribs with BBQ sauce. It was the best food on the planet. I also had a chicken burger with lettuce and coleslaw. Even though there was a lot of calories in it, I eat it anyway and then I'll just do some extra exercise for a few days to get rid of the extra fat I could have put on.

After eating a dessert of ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles and a fat piece of hot fudge cake, I went back up to my room and got changed into my pyjamas. After I had finished getting ready, I settled into my bed with a fruit platter and a bowl with different melted chocolates in. I grabbed my new book and my annotating kit. This was my way of getting control of my life, even if it was only for a while. I know many people will be saying that my mother would not agree with her daughter doing something as normal as reading but my mother isn't with me enough to know what I get up to when she's out on one of her missions that she leaves me at home for now that I'm older. I wish that my mother was a normal mom and that my dad was still around and well, alive.