Chapter 36:

When Harry awoke, he heard Ginny screaming inside his head. Sitting up, he saw his wife bound and gagged while being tortured by Voldemort and Wormtail. Filled with with rage, Harry hit Wormtail with the killing curse, killing him instantly.

"Leave her alone you piece of Shit!" Harry yelled. Voldemort turned to face him, shock on his face. "Y-you're alive," Voldemort gasped. "How?" Harry smirked. "Simple, You killed the piece of you that was inside of me," Harry said. "And I am the master of death,"

Voldemort's scarlet eyes filled with rage. There was no way this 17 year old child could be the master of death. Pointing his wand at the boy, Voldemort fired multiple killing curses at him. Harry dodged out of the way before hitting Voldemort in the neck with a severing charm, tearing through his jugular and killing him.

Voldemort's body fell to the floor as Harry smiled down at it. "I beat you," Harry said. 

"Avada Kedavra!" Harry barely dodged the spell. Turning around, he could see Dumbledore pointing his wand at him. "You ruined everything you stupid boy!" Dumbledore snarled. "I was supposed to defeat Voldemort! I was supposed to win!" 

"Well you won't," Harry said, quickly disarming Dumbledore and tying him up. Harry then summoned the aurors before he ran over to Ginny. Harry first removed Ginny's gag and kissed her before he untied her. 

"You did it!" Ginny cheered once she was free. Smiling, Harry embraced his wife and Ginny embraced her husband. The two teens shared a passionate hug and kiss before Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge and a group of aurors arrived.

"What happened here?" Amelia asked once she spotted the body of Voldemort and the tied up Albus Dumbledore. "I killed Voldemort," Harry said. "But then Dumbledore attempted to kill me with the killing curse. You can check both me and my wife's memories if you'd like,"

The aurors nodded, placing magic-restricting handcuffs on Dumbledore and leading him away...