Ivy Manor

Colby and Nora parked a block away from the sirens and police lights flashing through the trees. Nora felt sick to her stomach, what if there was another murder?

They both got out and started running while keeping out of sight as much as they could.

They made it to Ivy Manor where they ducked behind a pickup truck across the street. There were cop cars everywhere and an ambulance with 2 guys bringing a stretcher through the front doors.

There were also around 50 people being held back by caution tape and police officers. The tenants, Nora assumed. She could hear a few of them asking what was going on and a few of them crying.

"Oh god," Nora said as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Look," Colby said motioning to their right where they saw Dean walking up to the caution tape.

They watched as he flashed what looked like a police badge at one of the officers who then lifted the caution tape for him to duck under.

"Holy shit. He IS a cop or FBI or something," Colby said. His eyes were glued to Dean as he made his way over to a cop with long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail.

The blonde cop leaned into Dean and bit giving him a side hug. They seemed to know each other well, Colby thought.

Nora and Colby glanced between each other then turned back to the scene.

"Donna, hey," Dean said as he let his eyes wonder around the scene.

"Hi Dean," Donna said with a sigh. "What in Sam heck is even going on in this town?"

"First a Rugaru now 2 Werewolf deaths? And didn't you say there's been demons and vengful spirits roaming around too?" Donna asked as she threw her arms up

Dean looked around again before swallowing hard and clenching his jaw, thinking about all the people he'd let die here.

"I have no idea," Dean said

"I have no idea," Dean said. "All I know is I'm finding that son of a bitch and putting a bullet straight through his heart," Dean said as pulled his gun from his side but kept it down and out of sight.