It's Real

Dean kept his gun aimed at the werewolf's chest. He wanted to talk but if he had to kill him first, he would.

"What's going on in this town? Huh?" Dean asked.

The werewolf smiled and shook his head, "wouldn't you like to know," it said as it leaned its head side to side as it looked up and down Dean's body like it was sizing him up.

Dean could feel himself getting warm with anger. He knew trying to get information out of a werewolf would be like pulling teeth but he had to try.

"Okay... how about this. Did upu hear about the Rugaru attack a month ago? Do you know anything about that?" Dean asked sternly.

The werewolf shook its head and laughed, "I'm not telling you nothin," it growled.

Dean had had enough as he glared at the werewolf before aiming his gun at its left leg, and pulling the trigger

The gun shot rang out echoing off the walls surrounding them.

Nora gasped into Colby's hand that was covering her mouth as the loud bang rang in her ears.

"How about now," Dean said confidently with the gun aimed back at its chest.

The werewolf screamed out in pain, the most piercing ear rattling scream, as he fell to his knees, and gripped his left leg.

Colby and Nora both had their heads down trying to cover their ears from the noise that was coming from this thing.

Colby felt like he was hallucinating or having a nightmare. Maybe he did have too much to drink.

"Why are you killing people in this town?" Dean yelled loudly and sternly at the werewolf. It didn't answer though, it just let its head hang down as it held its leg in its hands.

Dean inched forward towards it, not sure if it was dying or just hurt bad. Dean kept walking up to it inch by inch as Colby and Nora watched, unable to move.

Soon Dean was just a foot away, with his gun pointed just inches from the werewolf. That's when it raised its head and smiled evily at Dean. "You're all gonna die," it growled and in one swift movement it knocked Dean's gun out of his hand, sending it skidding across the pavement.

At the same time he reached for Dean, tossing him back where he hit the ground hard. Dean scrambled back up into a sitting position as he searched for his gun, but it was no where.

He focused back on the werewolf who was slowly raising up on its feet, and then started limping its way to Dean.

Dean had been in this situation before, looking like there was no way out. But Sam was always there to back him up. He didn't have that anymore.

He scooted himself back against the side of a building, not really know what to do in that moment. The wolf was too strong and too fast even with his wounded leg.