Bear

Mia's POV:
It's Pablo's last training and then they leave for the World Cup.

bear🧸

-pablo: hello amor❤️

-mia: hello bear🧸

-pablo: are you almost packed?
-pablo: we are on our way❤️

-mia: okay!!
-mia: do I bring my suitcase??

-pablo: sí amor❤️

-mia: okay!!
loved by bear🧸

Amor. He has been calling me that since we were kids. I love it. I call him bear. Because he is like a big bear!!

I grab my bag and suitcase and sit on the front porch. I scroll on tik tok and find an edit of Pablo and I. It was cute it was a ship edit. I favorite it and add it to my pablo collection.

"Amor, Vamos" Pablo yells. I smile and walk to the car. Pablo jumps out the car and joins me in the back.

"I missed you" he pulls me into a hug. My heart flutters. No.

"I missed you more, Pablito" I kiss his cheek. The whole way to the airport, Pablo's arm is wrapped around my shoulder with my head rested against it.

||

We reach the airport and we see the Portuguese team, English team, Croatian team and so much more.

I walk hand in hand with Pablo. He has a big smile on his face.

"Mia?" I heard a English voice. I turn my head around and see Jude. I flash him a quick smile and continue to walk.

Jude is no bad guy, but he always catches me when I'm so happy. Of course!! He makes me happy too, but I was so in love with a boy back at home and he completely distanced me from the boy. I forgot all about him. I don't want to do the same with Pablo.

"What's wrong, amor?" Pablo asked stoping his tracks and places his hands on my waist.

"Nothing." I kiss his cheek and he hides his blush by putting his head into the crook of my neck. I giggle as he places small kisses on my neck.

He has left hickeys a few times, I never really was bothered by it.

"Let's go" I push him off and I set my suitcase onto the thingy and walk to the plane with Pablo directly behind me.

"I call window" I say. He groans and agrees.

I giggle and sit down.

jude

-jude: why didn't you say hi to me:(

-mia: I was with pablo, we have to whole World Cup to hang out

-jude: oh yea.

-mia: bye jude

-jude: bye love❤️

OMG! Why? Omd.

"Love?" Pablo looks at me.

"I don't like it. I haven't talked to him in MONTHS" I say.

"Oh." Pablo removes his hand from me, my shoulders immediately missing his warm touch.

"I prefer Spanish anyway" I smile shrugging.

"Good" he puts his arm back in place and I smile.

I'm not lying. I prefer Spanish names over anything!!