Sweet and innocent

amor🤍

pablo: amor.

mia: what? i am getting ready

pablo: for what?

mia: I'm going to watch Portugal play.
mia: so wtv you have to say, say it

pablo: Portugal. Will you watch Spain after? Are we still going for lunch tomorrow? And what about our carnival plans?

mia: you js shot me 12.00 questions.
mia: yes, I am going to watch Spain
mia: lunch, yes. carnival, maybe.

pablo: maybe?

mia: yes, pablo, maybe.

Why did that hurt me so much. I wrote a paragraph. But I never sent it. I have put it in my notes after we had breakfast.

I know you're mad at me at the moment, but I wanted to let you know I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend as we were in the Ferris Wheel. I wasn't sure if you would say yes or no, but the amount of times I've thought about US I figured you would say yes, but now I think otherwise. I hate the look you have Jude yesterday afternoon. But, I can't control what you two do so. Anyways, sleep good🤍

Obviously I never sent it. I should have, but what if she was going out with Jude?

The next morning I had gone down to breakfast. I saw Mia and some players around her. She was with the Dutch. Mikky, perhaps.

"Get over her" I heard Pedri say.

"But she is my best friend" I frown.

"Ouch" he groans dramatically.

"I meant girl. But I can't let her go, we've been together since diapers."I stare at my empty plate.

"She is coming over here" Pedri nudges me.

"Hey pablo" she says, with a smile? Is she fucking with me?

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, just a casual question.

"I'm good, how did you sleep?" She sits down. She stares at my empty plates and her face frowns.

"I slept okay? And don't worry about my well being. How was the Portugal game?" I say.

"Good, I went because Magui couldn't show for Joao so I did" sweet and innocent, how I like my kind of women.

"About the carnival." She starts.

"If you gonna go with Jude then so be it" I look away from her.

"No, i canceled my day at the beach with Jude, he completely understands why I did. I was saying that I am willing to still go with you" she looks at the plate in front of her.

"Oh, okay!" I smile brightly. She smiles too.

"Are we back?" I ask.

"Oh we're back" she kiss my cheek and starts a conversation with Ferran.

I notice the same girl, blonde, blue eyes, curves, but not Mia type curves. She flashes me a flirtatious smirk.

Fans.

"Bear?" I hear mia say and I snap out.