New obsession

She literally is everything.

"Let's share a room" She smile up at me.

"You don't have a choice, now that your have my new obsession" i smirk.

"I forgot about that" she laughs. She is so pure and innocent.

I go to the lobby and get the key card.

I open the door and see one bed. This is amazing. I get to share with my girl. I've been want to ask her out for a long time now. But Jude has got a thing for her, and I am not her type.

"What are you think Pablito?" Her. Mia sets her stuff down and looks into the mirror.

"Football." I say dryly.

"Is it bothering you?" She turns to me.

"Nope. But people are" I groan.

"oh" is all she says.

"oh?" I look at her.

"People are nothing you. Lo siento. I can go" she heads to the door.

"No, princess I meant other people. Not you" I take her hand and take her to the bed.

"Tired?" I ask her.

"Jet lagged" she lays down. I slip my hand into her shirt and passed her bra.

My cold hands feel her breast.

After a few hours I hear my, our, door open. I remember giving Pedri a key. By this time my face is nuzzled into Mia's neck.

"Gavi, we have-" Pedri walks in. "Mia?" Pedri just stands by the door.

"Hm!" I hum irritated.

"Pablito wake up" Mia shakes me. I guess as I was sleeping I took her shirt off. I didn't mind.

"Fine" I roll onto my back.

"We have team dinner" Pedri says.

"It's not a team dinner, we are eating with other teams too. Like England and Portugal." Ferran jumps in.

They leave and I start to get ready.

"Are you coming?" I aske hover over Mia as she's on her phone.

"I'd rather not" she looks at me.

"Come on. Put your shirt on let's go" i tell her and she giggles getting up.

"Ready now?" I hold her waist.

"Mhm" she kisses my cheek and I just look at her. She laughs and kisses me.

"Thank you" I take hold of her hand and we walk to the elevator.

We make it to the eating part of the hotel and we spot friends in the other teams.

"Wanna say hi to everyone?" Mia looks at me.

"Sure!" We walk to the Brazil table and greet everyone.

"Good luck Rafa!" Mia hugs him.

"Thank you." He kisses her forehead and we walk to to our table, which is next to the England team.

I scoot Mia's chair closer to mine. The tables are those long rectangular tables. So when we sat down she was close to Jude. I hate him.