10.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

I woke up before Din.

I was actually surprised to see him laying beside me in nothing but his tunic and helmet. His arm are curled around me and at some point I'd migrated to lay on his chest. It felt good to have all of us sleeping in the same spot. I stood, needing to use the bathroom, and carefully removed myself from him. He must've been exhausted because he didn't move an inch.

Climbing down the ladder, I carefully looked over the hull. Din had left the light on. And miraculously, Din had done a really good job of cleaning up the blood. There's was still some spots where the metal had stained. That probably was never coming out. It smelled weird in the hull. A strong mix of iron and cleaning solution. After looking around I did my business and headed back up the ladder. Just in time too. The ship had left hyperspace and the planet Navarro took up the expanse of the viewport. I reached forward and pressed a few buttons, preparing for entry.

I knelt beside Din. I planted a hand on her chest and gently pet him," Din." He stirred slightly, his snoring halting," Wake up, we're here." He lifted his head up before laying it back down again with a groggy groan. How long had he been asleep? Was it long enough. "How long have you laid down?"

"An hour. I think."

Guilt filled my heart. I knew I should've helped him with the mess. My shoulders slouched," I really could've helped, Din."

He waved me off and sat up, "I'll be fine, sweet girl." He rested a hand on the side of my face. He looked down at the baby who was still out like a light," Might be another day before he wakes up."

"He's usually out that long?"

"Sometimes." He nodded and he stood carefully. He stretched and sat in his seat," I wondered why you took the floor for so long you know?"

I sat in the co pilot seat," Well where else was I supposed to sleep?"

"My bed." He said it like it was obvious.

I sent him a look, "I'm not sleeping in your bed. We were strangers when I first joined you."

He shrugged," Still could've taken it. But, I will say, floor was actually more comfortable." He spoke while he flipped a few switches. We made our descent onto the lava planet. What was I going to do while Din was gone today? I really didn't want to be in the hull alone yet. I hadn't even realized I'd entered a daze, a thousand yard star towards the ladder.

Din's voice snapped me out of it," You're coming with me today."

I perked up, "Really?"

He nodded," Really."

I smirked and bit my lip to hide it. I jumped up and went to change my clothes. The lava planet had warmer temperatures and I had been dying to whip out a floor-length dress I'd brought with me. Kuiil had bought it for me for one of my birthdays. I'd asked and asked none stop for a dress. Even though I had no where to where it to, he still spent the money and got it for me. It was a pink, spaghetti strap, floral gown that was light and flowy. I briefly wondered what Din would think about it and the thought had me blushing. I hope he liked it. I finished it off with a pair of flats. I tied my hair back with a pink satin ribbon, leaving my hair half up and half down. Once I was satisfied with how my bangs framed my face, I stepped out of the fresher. Having landed the ship while I got ready, Din put the baby in the hatch's hammock and closed it, turning to see me standing there. He did a double take.

I felt nervous under his gaze. Maybe this was too much. I just wanted to be comfortable. Din did say that there were a lot of bad men in Navarro. But why should I have to cater to them? If I changed my clothes to fit to not be seen as a "distraction" then I let them win in my opinion. I liked being girly and I was absolutely unapologetic about it.