where it all starts😏

*you are deku* *your walking down the hallway when you see todoroki but since your shorts are kinda big and don't fit you they fall down and everyone sees your furry tail and your thong  todoroki picks your pants up and plays with your tail and says "d-d-deku baka boo chan your shorts fell I wish your thong did too *as a smirks and you say " t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you baka w-want t-to have a b-baka furry sigma sleepover?" *baka alpha todoroki blushes and says "b-baka s-sure!" *time skip! * *later that day when it's 5:00 baka time baka boo bear sigma todoroki goes to your furry pink fluffy house and goes Inside your room to see you jerking off and cum on your bed he blushes deeply and says "b-baka b-bear I don't care w-what you s-say I'm dicking r-riding you! " *he gets on top of you and starts riding you and you moan and your mom comes in and says "3 threesome I want to have that with you baka boo bears h-how about you suck todoroki dick and then I suck yours~ * *deku (you) says sure *as todoroki puts his dick in deku's mouth* *deku says " I called Mina to join😏" *Mina comes inside the room completely naked she sits on the bed and opens her legs so you could see all of it, todoroki starts fingering Mina then he f*cks her then deku comes and licks Mina's p*ssy even though it has todoroki's cum on it then deku's mom squeezes her big boobs and sticks her finger inside mina*. *Mina moans as deku's mom is sticking her finger inside her right p*ssy, Mina cums and everyone is shocked and they all start licking her p*ssy then deku starts licking his mom's p*ssy while todoroki is licking Mina's, *bakugo walks in and is shocked but he gets naked and puts his dick in deku's mom' mouth... (Part 2? Or maybe the end)