part 2... things go great but not for long

*deku starts to suck on his mom's boobs and licks them then someone knocks on the door. .. Deku quickly gets a tower and wraps it around his wait and answers a door to see a beautiful girl.. "Omg your so beautiful... What's your name... " "_____ answers and says my name is Bakugo (they haven't met yet but in the room there is a bakugo but that one isn't really Bakugo it's Dabi pretending so he can join but the real one is at the door)deku says.."oh um nice name.. Your hot tho come inside My kitchen but not my room tho......" *he agrees and goes inside the kitchen and takes the tower off his waist as deku says "lay down b-baka" *Bakugo lays down and then closes his eyes then he feels a dick in his mouth then he blushes deeply but doesn't move then todoroki comes in the kitchen fully naked and then both bakugo and todoroki are shocked and todoroki says "baka who the fuck is this dimshit? " Bakugo says angrily "baka? He's not your baka he's mine gr! " todoroki says angrily "FINE THEN LET'S FIGHT YOU FUCKING PORCUPINE" *deku (you) look worried and says "Guys no don't fight please! " *Mina comes out and says oh well I hope todoroki wins cause tododeku is life "shoto (todoroki) and bakugo are outside now naked fighting and punching each other they both end up getting ran over and are tooken to the hospital and poor bakugo is in a coma but todoroki isn't todoroki says when he comes out the hospital" I'm going to check the camera and see who really started fucking cause I don't like bakudeku and you KNOW THAT DAMN WELL DEKU! " *Todoroki looks at the camera then walks in the room where deku is angrily*..